|Low Season||High Season||Low Season||High Season||Low Season||High Season|
|10 Persons||447 $||626 $||922 $||1387 $||1456 $||2227 $|
|9 Persons||460 $||638 $||937 $||1401 $||1477 $||2248 $|
|8 Persons||475 $||654 $||955 $||1420 $||1503 $||2274 $|
|7 Persons||495 $||674 $||979 $||1443 $||1537 $||2308 $|
|6 Persons||522 $||700 $||1010 $||1475 $||1582 $||2353 $|
|5 Persons||559 $||737 $||1055 $||1519 $||1645 $||2416 $|
|4 Persons||614 $||793 $||1121 $||1585 $||1739 $||2511 $|
|3 Persons||707 $||885 $||1231 $||1695 $||1897 $||2668 $|
|2 Persons||892 $||1071 $||1451 $||1916 $||2212 $||2983 $|
|1 Persons||1585 $||1942 $||2703 $||3632 $||4224 $||5767 $|
|Prices per person||Low Season: 01 October - 30 May   High Season: 01 June - 30 September|
Day 1. Meeting at Tbilisi/Batumi/Kutaisi Airport- Transfer to the hotel, check in hotel- Tbilisi City Tour- Overnight in Tbilisi. Our tour is starting in Tbilisi – capital of Georgia, one of the ancient cities in Caucasus. Wandering in Tbilisi streets you will fell the contrasts: the meeting point of Old and New, of Eastern and Western civilizations, which are harmoniously combined in each other.
Day 2. Borjomi- Rabati- Vardzia- Overnight in Tbilisi.
• Borjomi is one of the most popular resorts, famous for its mineral waters, health, unique nature and abundance of historical monuments.
• Vardzia was erected in the 12th – 13th centuries during the rule of George III and his daughter of Tamara for the purpose of the southern boundaries of Georgia protection. It is a multi-storied complex with streets, tunnels and stairs leading to monasteries, temples, fortresses, baths, libraries dwelling houses and so forth.
• Rabati Castle was built in the 13th century, Rabati castle developed under the influence of diﬀerent cultures over subsequent centuries and this is reflected in its architecture. Within the 7 hectares castle complex there is a Church, a Mosque, a Minaret and a Synagogue.
Day 3. Mtskheta- Kazbegi Tour- Overnight in Tbilisi.
• Jvari Monastery- is the masterpiece of Early Christian Orthodox architecture, which is dated 585-604 cc AD. Located on the hill top near the town Mtskheta, it is listed in UNESCO World Heritage Site list in 1994. The name is translated as the Monastery of the Cross.
• Ananuri is a fortress situated on the foreland by the Aragvi River, not far from Zhinvali water reservoir and about 70 km from Tbilisi, Georgia. The fortress was the scene of numerous battles.
• Gudauri View Point-a huge curving stone-plated concrete structure, Russian Georgian Friendship Monument was built in 1983 to commemorate the bicentennial of the Treaty of Georgievsk, which put Georgia under Russian protectorate.
• Near the village of Gergeti, outside the town of Stephantsminda, in Georgia, lies the isolated Gergeti Trinity Church. Also called the Holy Trinity Church, it sits on top of a mountain near Mount Kazbegi, one of the highest and most beautiful peaks of Caucasus, at an elevation of 2170 meters.
Day 4. Kakheti Tour- Overnight in Tbilisi.
• Gremi is a 16th century architectural monument – the royal citadel and the Church of the Archangels – in Kakheti, Georgia. The complex is what has survived from the once flourishing town of Gremi and is located east of the present-day village of the same name in the Kvareli district.
• Nekresi once was a town in Kakheti, Georgia. Nowadays Nekresi is a monastery complex located high up in the hill offering breathtaking views to surrounding plateau, not to mention that monastery complex is really interesting by itself. Located close to Kvareli town.
• The monastery of St. Nino is located in the village of Bodbe, in the Signagi region, Kakheti. The territory of the monastery is decorated with flower beds and bushes, vineyards and a healing spring. The history of the monastery is closely connected with the adoption of Christianity.
Day 5. Tbilisi Day Off- Transfer to Tbilisi/Batumi/Kutaisi Airport.