|Low Season||High Season||Low Season||High Season||Low Season||High Season|
|10 Persons||507 $||721 $||1067 $||1624 $||1699 $||2625 $|
|9 Persons||521 $||735 $||1084 $||1641 $||1723 $||2649 $|
|8 Persons||537 $||752 $||1104 $||1661 $||1753 $||2678 $|
|7 Persons||559 $||773 $||1130 $||1687 $||1791 $||2717 $|
|6 Persons||588 $||802 $||1165 $||1722 $||1842 $||2768 $|
|5 Persons||628 $||843 $||1213 $||1771 $||1913 $||2839 $|
|4 Persons||689 $||903 $||1287 $||1844 $||2020 $||2946 $|
|3 Persons||790 $||1005 $||1408 $||1965 $||2198 $||3124 $|
|2 Persons||993 $||1207 $||1652 $||2209 $||2554 $||3480 $|
|1 Persons||1786 $||2214 $||3104 $||4215 $||4909 $||6761 $|
|Prices per person||Low Season: 01 October - 30 May   High Season: 01 June - 30 September|
Day 1. Meeting at Tbilisi/Batumi/Kutaisi Airport- Transfer to the hotel, check in hotel- Overnight in Tbilisi.
Day 2. Tbilisi City Tour- Overnight in Tbilisi.
Our tour is starting in Tbilisi – capital of Georgia, one of the ancient cities in Caucasus. Wandering in Tbilisi streets you will fell the contrasts: the meeting point of Old and New, of Eastern and Western civilizations, which are harmoniously combined in each other.
Day 3. Kakheti Tour- Overnight in Tbilisi.
• Gremi is a 16th century architectural monument – the royal citadel and the Church of the Archangels – in Kakheti, Georgia. The complex is what has survived from the once flourishing town of Gremi and is located east of the present-day village of the same name in the Kvareli district.
• Nekresi once was a town in Kakheti, Georgia. Nowadays Nekresi is a monastery complex located high up in the hill offering breathtaking views to surrounding plateau, not to mention that monastery complex is really interesting by itself. Located close to Kvareli town.
• The monastery of St. Nino is located in the village of Bodbe, in the Signagi region, Kakheti. The territory of the monastery is decorated with flower beds and bushes, vineyards and a healing spring. The history of the monastery is closely connected with the adoption of Christianity.
Day 4. Mtskheta- Gori Tour- Overnight in Tbilisi.
• Svetitskhoveli Cathedral- is the main Christian Orthodox Cathedral in Georgia, built in 1010-1029 cc by the Georgian architect Arsukisdze and represents the high artistic value of Feudal time’s architecture. It was the main pilgrimage place on the Silk Road, the burial place of the Christ’s Robe, the tomb place of Georgian Kings and the most frequently visited place in Georgia. It is listed as UNESCO World Heritage Site and is located in the historical town of Mtskheta, the former capital of the kingdom of Iberia.
• Shio Mghvime Monastery is located 9 km from the city of Mtskheta, high in the mountains, at an altitude of 750 m above sea level. The monastery was founded by the Monk Shio, who was one of the thirteen holy fathers arrived in Georgia to preach Christianity.
• Ioseb Stalin's State Museum- museum complex consists of memorial house, where Stalin was born, exposition building with tower and Stalin’s personal coach with interior, by which he had travelled to Tehran, Yalta and Potsdam. Museum houses Stalin’s personal things, study room of Kremlin, manuscripts, gifts from over the world, Stalin’s mask and paintings.
• Uplistsikhe- Located in Eastern Georgia, is an abandoned rock-hewn town, which once have played an important role in Georgian history. The place was founded in the late Bronze Age, around 1000 BC, and continued to be inhabited until 13th century AD.
Day 5. Mtskheta- Kazbegi Tour- Overnight in Tbilisi.
• Jvari Monastery- is the masterpiece of Early Christian Orthodox architecture, which is dated 585-604 cc AD. Located on the hill top near the town Mtskheta, it is listed in UNESCO World Heritage Site list in 1994. The name is translated as the Monastery of the Cross.
• Ananuri is a fortress situated on the foreland by the Aragvi River, not far from Zhinvali water reservoir and about 70 km from Tbilisi, Georgia. The fortress was the scene of numerous battles.
• Gudauri View Point-a huge curving stone-plated concrete structure, Russian Georgian Friendship Monument was built in 1983 to commemorate the bicentennial of the Treaty of Georgievsk, which put Georgia under Russian protectorate.
• Kazbegi - one of the must see destinations in Georgia, mostly due to amazing hiking routes and stunning nature.
Day 6. Borjomi- Rabati- Vardzia- Overnight in Tbilisi.
• Borjomi is one of the most popular resorts, famous for its mineral waters, health, unique nature and abundance of historical monuments.
• Vardzia was erected in the 12th – 13th centuries during the rule of George III and his daughter of Tamara for the purpose of the southern boundaries of Georgia protection. It is a multi-storied complex with streets, tunnels and stairs leading to monasteries, temples, fortresses, baths, libraries dwelling houses and so forth.
• Rabati Castle was built in the 13th century, Rabati castle developed under the influence of diﬀerent cultures over subsequent centuries and this is reflected in its architecture. Within the 7 hectares castle complex there is a Church, a Mosque, a Minaret and a Synagogue.
Day 7. Transfer to Tbilisi/Batumi/Kutaisi Airport