|Low Season||High Season||Low Season||High Season||Low Season||High Season|
|10 Persons||522 $||737 $||1086 $||1643 $||1729 $||2655 $|
|9 Persons||538 $||752 $||1106 $||1663 $||1757 $||2683 $|
|8 Persons||558 $||773 $||1130 $||1687 $||1793 $||2718 $|
|7 Persons||584 $||799 $||1161 $||1718 $||1838 $||2763 $|
|6 Persons||619 $||833 $||1202 $||1759 $||1898 $||2824 $|
|5 Persons||667 $||881 $||1260 $||1817 $||1982 $||2908 $|
|4 Persons||740 $||954 $||1347 $||1904 $||2109 $||3035 $|
|3 Persons||860 $||1075 $||1492 $||2049 $||2320 $||3245 $|
|2 Persons||1102 $||1316 $||1782 $||2340 $||2742 $||3667 $|
|1 Persons||2005 $||2433 $||3365 $||4480 $||5284 $||7135 $|
|Prices per person||Low Season: 01 October - 30 May   High Season: 01 June - 30 September|
Day 1. Meeting at Tbilisi/Batumi/Kutaisi Airport- Transfer to the hotel, check in hotel- Overnight in Tbilisi.
Day 2. Tbilisi City Tour- Overnight in Tbilisi.
Our tour is starting in Tbilisi – capital of Georgia, one of the ancient cities in Caucasus. Wandering in Tbilisi streets you will fell the contrasts: the meeting point of Old and New, of Eastern and Western civilizations, which are harmoniously combined in each other.
Day 3. Imereti Tour- Overnight in Batumi.
• Motsameta Monastery is located 6 kilometers from Kutaisi. The present day church dates back to the 11th century, but historic records show that a church was constructed in this spot as early as the 8th century. Motsameta attracts crowds of tourists with an ancient superstition: if one crawls three times under the ark and makes a wish while touching the hallows, the wish will come true.
• Gelati Monastery is a masterpiece of the Golden Age of medieval Georgia. Gelati was listed as a UNESCO World Heritage Site and in 2006 was included on the list of Unmovable Monuments of Georgian Cultural Heritage.
• Bagrati- symbol of united Georgia. The Cathedral of King Bagrati in Kutaisi ranks among the best monuments of Georgian architecture. The constructions began in the last quarter of the 10th century. Now it’s in UNESCO World Heritage.
Day 4. Batumi Tour- Overnight in Batumi.
• The Batumi Botanical Garden overlooks the Black Sea and is one the largest and richest botanical gardens in the world. Located 9km north of Batumi at Mtsvane Kontskhi (Green Cape) it contains thousands of beautiful species of plants.
• Park Of Miniatures- a park is an open space that displays miniature buildings and models. It contains a model of Georgian single cities, towns, villages and etc.
• Batumi dolphinarium was opened in 1975. At the time it was the first dolphinarium in the whole of the Soviet Union. The Dolphinarium is home to 8 Bottlenose Dolphins and several California Sea Lions. You can enjoy the dolphins perform also swim with dolphins.
• Gonio fortress is a well preserved Roman fortification in Adjara, on the Black sea coast. Located on the left bank of the River Chorokhi the fortress is 12 km south of Batumi and just 4 km from the border with Turkey. The site is believed to hold the tomb of the Apostle Mathew – one of Christ’s disciples – but has yet to be fully excavated.
• "Tsitsinatela" is the European standard amusement park, opened in 2006. "Tsitsinatela" in Georgian means "firefly." The park is located near the town of Kobuleti. There are the following objects operating on the park territory: the Ferris wheel, about 40 attractions, entertainment rooms, carousels, slot machines hall, karting and bowling club, as well as a pizzeria and a coffee shop.
Day 5. Day off in Batumi- Overnight in Batumi.
Day 6. Martvili Canyon- Prometheus Caves- Overnight in Tbilisi.
• The Martvili Canyons in Samegrelo-Zemo Svaneti region are named after the nearby town of Martvili. The spectacular canyons, caves and waterfalls were formed over time by the Abasha River and feature beautiful green and blue colors.
• Prometheus Caves- one of Georgia's natural wonders providing visitors with breathtaking examples of stalactites, stalagmites, curtains, petrified waterfalls, cave pearls, underground rivers, and lakes.
Day 7. Transfer to Tbilisi/Batumi/Kutaisi Airport.