|Low Season||High Season|
|10 Persons||604 $||854 $|
|9 Persons||630 $||880 $|
|8 Persons||663 $||913 $|
|7 Persons||706 $||956 $|
|6 Persons||763 $||1013 $|
|5 Persons||842 $||1092 $|
|4 Persons||961 $||1211 $|
|3 Persons||1160 $||1410 $|
|2 Persons||1556 $||1806 $|
|1 Persons||2913 $||3413 $|
|Prices per person||Low Season: 01 October - 30 May   High Season: 01 June - 30 September|
Day 1. Meeting at Tbilisi/Batumi/Kutaisi Airport- Transfer to the hotel, check in hotel- Overnight in Tbilisi.
Day 2. Tbilisi City Tour- Overnight in Tbilisi.
Our tour is starting in Tbilisi – capital of Georgia, one of the ancient cities in Caucasus. Wandering in Tbilisi streets you will fell the contrasts: the meeting point of Old and New, of Eastern and Western civilizations, which are harmoniously combined in each other.
Day 3. Mtskheta- Gori Tour- Overnight in Tbilisi.
• Ioseb Stalin's State Museum- museum complex consists of memorial house, where Stalin was born, exposition building with tower and Stalin’s personal coach with interior, by which he had travelled to Tehran, Yalta and Potsdam. Museum houses Stalin’s personal things, study room of Kremlin, manuscripts, gifts from over the world, Stalin’s mask and paintings.
• Uplistsikhe- Located in Eastern Georgia, is an abandoned rock-hewn town, which once have played an important role in Georgian history. The place was founded in the late Bronze Age, around 1000 BC, and continued to be inhabited until 13th century AD.
• Svetitskhoveli Cathedral- is the main Christian Orthodox Cathedral in Georgia, built in 1010-1029 cc by the Georgian architect Arsukisdze and represents the high artistic value of Feudal time’s architecture. It was the main pilgrimage place on the Silk Road, the burial place of the Christ’s Robe, the tomb place of Georgian Kings and the most frequently visited place in Georgia. It is listed as UNESCO World Heritage Site and is located in the historical town of Mtskheta, the former capital of the kingdom of Iberia.
• Jvari Monastery- is the masterpiece of Early Christian Orthodox architecture, which is dated 585-604 cc AD. Located on the hill top near the town Mtskheta, it is listed in UNESCO World Heritage Site list in 1994. The name is translated as the Monastery of the Cross.
Day 4. Trip to Tusheti- Overnight in Tusheti.
Day 5. Tusheti Tour- Overnight in Tusheti.
• Omalo is a principal village in the historical region of Tusheti, Georgia. Administratively, it is part of the Akhmeta District in Kakheti. It lies between the Greater Caucasus Mountain Range and the Pirikita Range of Tusheti. Due to Omalo's high mountain location on the northern slopes of the Greater Caucasus Mountain Range and the absence of well-maintained roads, it is largely isolated from the rest of Georgia for most of the year.
• Shenako is a highland village in the eastern Georgian region of Kakheti. Shenako is surely one of most beautiful villages of Tusheti. There are no towers but there are old beautiful houses with unique balconies, stony roofs, stunning views from balconies and church beautifully standing on the hill which changes color during each season -gradually turns from green to yellow and then white.
• Diklos Mta or simply Diklo is a peak in the eastern part of the Caucasus Mountains in between border of the Russian Republics of Chechnya and Dagestan and the Tusheti region of Georgia.
Day 6. Tusheti Tour- Overnight in Tusheti.
• Dartlo represents a dream village, on the beautiful alpine slopes of Caucasus Mountains at the level of 1850m; Tusheti’s Alazani River, lots of homestays, Cafe with a perfect location, camping places, tasty mountain cheese, view to waterfall from the houses and even more Dartlo has to offer.
• Chesho is a village between Dartlo and Parsma in a lovely bend of the Pirikiti Alazani river. It is on the route from Omalo to Shatili, the most popular trek in this part of Georgian Caucasus.
Day 7. Trip To Tbilisi- Overnight in Tbilisi.
Day 8. Transfer to Tbilisi/Batumi/Kutaisi Airport.