|Low Season||High Season||Low Season||High Season||Low Season||High Season|
|10 Persons||662 $||800 $||1051 $||1408 $||1491 $||2084 $|
|9 Persons||696 $||834 $||1089 $||1445 $||1535 $||2128 $|
|8 Persons||739 $||876 $||1135 $||1492 $||1590 $||2183 $|
|7 Persons||793 $||930 $||1194 $||1551 $||1661 $||2253 $|
|6 Persons||866 $||1003 $||1274 $||1630 $||1755 $||2348 $|
|5 Persons||967 $||1105 $||1385 $||1742 $||1887 $||2480 $|
|4 Persons||1120 $||1257 $||1551 $||1908 $||2084 $||2677 $|
|3 Persons||1374 $||1511 $||1829 $||2186 $||2414 $||3007 $|
|2 Persons||1882 $||2020 $||2384 $||2741 $||3073 $||3667 $|
|1 Persons||3562 $||3940 $||4569 $||5282 $||9947 $||7133 $|
|Prices per person||Low Season: 01 October - 30 May   High Season: 01 June - 30 September|
We introduce you the wonders of free flight. You can feel the real adrenaline and freedom by experiencing wonderful views of Georgia from the bird's eye view. Tour includes excursions to the most popular sights.
Day 1. Meeting at Tbilisi/Batumi/Kutaisi Airport- Transfer to the hotel, check in hotel- Overnight in Tbilisi Hotel.
Day 2. Tbilisi Tour - Paragliding in Tbilisi- Overnight in hotel in Tbilisi.
Our tour is starting in Tbilisi – capital of Georgia, one of the ancient cities in Caucasus. Wandering in Tbilisi streets you will fell the contrasts: the meeting point of Old and New, of Eastern and Western civilizations, which are harmoniously combined in each other.
Day 3. Mtskheta tour- Hot air balloon in Natakhtari- Overnight in Tbilisi.
• Svetitskhoveli Cathedral- is the main Christian Orthodox Cathedral in Georgia, built in 1010-1029 cc by the Georgian architect Arsukisdze and represents the high artistic value of Feudal time’s architecture. It was the main pilgrimage place on the Silk Road, the burial place of the Christ’s Robe, the tomb place of Georgian Kings and the most frequently visited place in Georgia. It is listed as UNESCO World Heritage Site.
• Jvari Monastery- is the masterpiece of Early Christian Orthodox architecture, which is dated 585-604 cc AD. Located on the hill top near the town Mtskheta, it is listed in UNESCO World Heritage Site list in 1994. The name is translated as the Monastery of the Cross.
• Samtavro Convent is located in the spiritual center of Georgia, Mtskheta, and is considered the famous landmark of the town. The monastery was built by King Mirian near the blackberry, after the death of St. Nino.
Day 4.Ananuri - Gudauri view point - Paragliding in Kazbegi - Overnight in Tbilisi
• Ananuri is a fortress situated on the foreland by the Aragvi River, not far from Zhinvali water reservoir and about 70 km from Tbilisi, Georgia. The fortress was the scene of numerous battles.
• Gudauri View Point-a huge curving stone-plated concrete structure, Russian Georgian Friendship Monument was built in 1983 to commemorate the bicentennial of the Treaty of Georgievsk, which put Georgia under Russian protectorate.
Day 5. Transfer to Tbilisi/Batumi/Kutaisi Airport.