|Low Season||High Season|
|10 Persons||606 $||892 $|
|9 Persons||627 $||913 $|
|8 Persons||654 $||940 $|
|7 Persons||688 $||974 $|
|6 Persons||773 $||1019 $|
|5 Persons||796 $||1082 $|
|4 Persons||891 $||1177 $|
|3 Persons||1050 $||1335 $|
|2 Persons||1366 $||1652 $|
|1 Persons||2533 $||3105 $|
|Prices per person||Low Season: 01 October - 30 May   High Season: 01 June - 30 September|
There are unique landscape that favors this activity and gives and optimal chance to bike make cycling tours and cycling holidays not only in lowland, but mountain biking in mountainous regions of the country. Cycling Biking in Georgia, you can observe the historical treasures of the country. And at the same time enjoy the hospitality of the local people.
Day 1. Meeting at Tbilisi/Batumi/Kutaisi Airport- Transfer to the hotel, check in hotel- Overnight in Tbilisi.
Day 2. Mtskheta - Gori Tour- Overnight in Gori.
• Jvari Monastery- is the masterpiece of Early Christian Orthodox architecture, which is dated 585-604 cc AD. Located on the hill top near the town Mtskheta, it is listed in UNESCO World Heritage Site list in 1994. The name is translated as the Monastery of the Cross.
• Svetitskhoveli Cathedral- is the main Christian Orthodox Cathedral in Georgia, built in 1010-1029 cc by the Georgian architect Arsukisdze and represents the high artistic value of Feudal time’s architecture. It was the main pilgrimage place on the Silk Road, the burial place of the Christ’s Robe, the tomb place of Georgian Kings and the most frequently visited place in Georgia. It is listed as UNESCO World Heritage Site and is located in the historical town of Mtskheta, the former capital of the kingdom of Iberia.
• Uplistsikhe- Located in Eastern Georgia, is an abandoned rock-hewn town, which once have played an important role in Georgian history. The place was founded in the late Bronze Age, around 1000 BC, and continued to be inhabited until 13th century AD.
Day 3. Borjomi Tour- Overnight in Borjomi.
• Borjomi is one of the most popular resorts, famous for its mineral waters, health, unique nature and abundance of historical monuments.
Day 4. Rabati Tour- Sapara Monastery- Overnight in Akhaltsikhe.
• Rabati Castle was built in the 13th century, Rabati castle developed under the influence of diﬀerent cultures over subsequent centuries and this is reflected in its architecture. Within the 7 hectares castle complex there is a Church, a Mosque, a Minaret and a Synagogue.
• Sapara Monastery- the Medieval Georgian monument that was a residence of Samtskhe's Jakhely owner. It was constructed no later than X c. AD and is located next to Ghreli village in Akhaltsikhe Municipality.
Day 5. Khevrisi- Vani Khvabebi- Vardzia- Overnight in Vardzia.
• Khertvisi fortress is one of the oldest fortresses in Georgia and was functional throughout the Georgian feudal period. It is situated in Southern Georgia, in Meskheti region. The fortress was first build in the 2nd century BC. The church was built in 985, and the present walls build in 1354. As the legend says, Khertvisi was destroyed by Alexander the Great.
• Vanis Kvabebi is a cave monastery in Samtskhe-Javakheti region of Georgia near Aspindza town and the more famous cave city of Vardzia. The complex dates from 8th century and consists of a defensive wall built in 1204 and a maze of tunnels running on several levels in the side of the mountain.
• Vardzia was erected in the 12 th – 13 th centuries during the rule of George III and his daughter of Tamara for the purpose of the southern boundaries of Georgia protection. It is a multi-storied complex with streets, tunnels and stairs leading to monasteries, temples, fortresses, baths, libraries dwelling houses and so forth.
Day 6. Ninotsminda- Paravani Lake- Overnight in Ninotsminda.
• Ninotsminda Cathedral is highly significant to the development of Georgian architecture, and served as a model for the development of the later tetra conch form. The site is ruins today, with only the eastern apse and a portion of the western wall remaining.
• Paravani Lake is the largest in Georgia, located at an altitude of 2,073 meters above sea level. There are mountains behind the lake and this creates a wonderful scenery. The place is very lonely - road, grasslands, lake, mountains, huge space, so be sure to visit this place.
Day 7. Dashbashi Canyons- Overnight in Ninotsminda.
• Dashbashi canyon is located in South Georgia, in the gorge of river Khrami, 1100-1500 meters above the sea level. Canyon has been created within volcanic rocks which construct adjacent Tsalka plateau and Khrami massif. Its several-hundred-meter-height slopes have different tilts in the various parts of the canyon.
Day 8. Trip to Tbilisi- Overnight in Tbilisi.
Day 9. Transfer to Tbilisi/Batumi/Kutaisi Airport.