|Low Season||High Season||Low Season||High Season||Low Season||High Season|
|10 Persons||593 $||843 $||1243 $||1893 $||1985 $||3065 $|
|9 Persons||613 $||863 $||1267 $||1917 $||2019 $||3099 $|
|8 Persons||639 $||889 $||1297 $||1947 $||2062 $||3142 $|
|7 Persons||671 $||921 $||1336 $||1986 $||2117 $||3197 $|
|6 Persons||715 $||965 $||1387 $||2037 $||2190 $||3270 $|
|5 Persons||776 $||1026 $||1460 $||2110 $||2293 $||3373 $|
|4 Persons||868 $||1118 $||1569 $||2219 $||2447 $||3527 $|
|3 Persons||1021 $||1271 $||1750 $||2400 $||2704 $||3784 $|
|2 Persons||1327 $||1557 $||2112 $||2762 $||3218 $||4298 $|
|1 Persons||2454 $||2954 $||4025 $||5325 $||6237 $||8397 $|
|Prices per person||Low Season: 01 October - 30 May   High Season: 01 June - 30 September|
Day 1. Meeting at Tbilisi/Batumi/Kutaisi Airport- Transfer to the hotel, check in hotel- Overnight in Batumi.
Day 2. Batumi City Tour- Overnight in Batumi.
• The Batumi Botanical Garden overlooks the Black Sea and is one the largest and richest botanical gardens in the world. Located 9km north of Batumi at Mtsvane Kontskhi (Green Cape) it contains thousands of beautiful species of plants.
• Gonio fortress is a well preserved Roman fortification in Adjara, on the Black sea coast. Located on the left bank of the River Chorokhi the fortress is 12 km south of Batumi and just 4 km from the border with Turkey. The site is believed to hold the tomb of the Apostle Mathew – one of Christ’s disciples – but has yet to be fully excavated.
• Park Of Miniatures- a park is an open space that displays miniature buildings and models. It contains a model of Georgian single cities, towns, villages and etc.
• Batumi dolphinarium was opened in 1975. At the time it was the first dolphinarium in the whole of the Soviet Union. The Dolphinarium is home to 8 Bottlenose Dolphins and several California Sea Lions. You can enjoy the dolphins perform also swim with dolphins.
Day 3. Birds watching from Black Sea seaside- Overnight in Batumi.
Day 4. Bird watching in Adjara- Overnight in Batumi.
• 06:00 Observation of predatory bords from Kolkheti Swamp
• 12:00 Bird watching from Ispani swamp
Kolkheti National Park is a national park located in the historical region of Colchis in western Georgia. It lies on a coastal plain on the Black Sea. Kolkheti National Park was once part of the tropical and partly subtropical zone of the Tertiary period that stretched over the continent of Eurasia. The swamps and wetland forests of the park contain a number of endangered species. Rare peat bog of Ispani is part of Kobuleti preserve territory. Kobuleti Protected areas are distinguished by the diversity of migratory bird species. These places are very rich in plant species.
Day 5. Bird watching in Adjara- Overnight in Batumi.
• Botanical Garden proved to be a reliable spot for many species.
• Bird watching from Mtirala Park. Mtirala National Park- is a protected area in Adjara region, Georgia. Covering approximately 15,698 hectares in the western Lesser Caucasus, it is situated between the Black Sea and the Adjara Mountains. It also adjoins Kintrishi Protected Areas.
Day 6. Bird watching in Adjara- Overnight in Batumi.
• Bird watching from Petra castle. Petra Fortress is located in the village of Tsikhisdziri in the Kobuleti district of Ajara. Built during the 6th century A.D., it held an important strategic position at the crossroads of the route linking Georgia with Iran and Armenia. The fortress is one of the most significant monuments on the entire eastern coast of the Black Sea.
Day 7. Bird watching in Adjara- Overnight in Batumi.
• Bird watching from Sakhalvasho public surveillance sites.
The hilltop of Sakhalvasho has been Batumi Raptor Count’s first count station since 2008. Its the highest point in the landscape.
Day 8. Transfer to Tbilisi/Batumi/Kutaisi International Airport