|Low Season||High Season||Low Season||High Season||Low Season||High Season|
|10 Persons||555 $||769 $||1120 $||1677 $||1765 $||2690 $|
|9 Persons||572 $||786 $||1141 $||1698 $||1794 $||2720 $|
|8 Persons||593 $||808 $||1166 $||1723 $||1830 $||2756 $|
|7 Persons||621 $||835 $||1199 $||1756 $||1878 $||2803 $|
|6 Persons||658 $||872 $||1243 $||1800 $||1940 $||2866 $|
|5 Persons||709 $||924 $||1304 $||1861 $||2028 $||2954 $|
|4 Persons||787 $||1001 $||1396 $||1953 $||2160 $||3086 $|
|3 Persons||916 $||1130 $||1550 $||2107 $||2379 $||3305 $|
|2 Persons||1174 $||1388 $||1857 $||2414 $||2819 $||3744 $|
|1 Persons||2148 $||2576 $||3514 $||4628 $||5438 $||7289 $|
|Prices per person||Low Season: 01 October - 30 May   High Season: 01 June - 30 September|
Batumi – Georgia’s most charming seaside town. Long lists of guest DJs from around Europe provide high-energy and chill-out beats, helped out some nights by singers or bands, also there is Black sea Jazz festivals in summer. In Batumi you will always spend unforgettable time.
Day 1. Meeting at Tbilisi/Batumi/Kutaisi Airport- Transfer to the hotel, check in hotel- Overnight in Tbilisi.
Day 2. Tbilisi City Tour- Club in Tbilisi- Overnight in Tbilisi.
• Our tour is starting in Tbilisi – capital of Georgia, one of the ancient cities in Caucasus. Wandering in Tbilisi streets you will fell the contrasts: the meeting point of Old and New, of Eastern and Western civilizations, which are harmoniously combined in each other.
Day 3. Promete caves- Martvili canyon- Overnight in Batumi.
• Prometheus Caves- one of Georgia's natural wonders providing visitors with breathtaking examples of stalactites, stalagmites, curtains, petrified waterfalls, cave pearls, underground rivers, and lakes.
• The Martvili Canyons in Samegrelo-Zemo Svaneti region are named after the nearby town of Martvili. The spectacular canyons, caves and waterfalls were formed over time by the Abasha River and feature beautiful green and blue colors.
Day 4. Batumi Tour- Night Club in Batumi- Overnight in Batumi.
• The Batumi Botanical Garden overlooks the Black Sea and is one the largest and richest botanical gardens in the world. Located 9km north of Batumi at Mtsvane Kontskhi (Green Cape) it contains thousands of beautiful species of plants.
• Gonio fortress is a well preserved Roman fortification in Adjara, on the Black sea coast. Located on the left bank of the River Chorokhi the fortress is 12 km south of Batumi and just 4 km from the border with Turkey. The site is believed to hold the tomb of the Apostle Mathew – one of Christ’s disciples – but has yet to be fully excavated.
• Park Of Miniatures- a park is an open space that displays miniature buildings and models. It contains a model of Georgian single cities, towns, villages and etc.
• Batumi dolphinarium was opened in 1975. At the time it was the first dolphinarium in the whole of the Soviet Union. The Dolphinarium is home to 8 Bottlenose Dolphins and several California Sea Lions. You can enjoy the dolphins perform also swim with dolphins.
Day 5. Alphabet Tower- Tsitsinatela park- Night Club in Batumi- Overnight in Batumi.
• Metal spiral hoops of DNA shape, surrounding the reticular surface of the Tower as well as 33 letters of the Georgian alphabet fixed to them symbolize the uniqueness of the Georgian identity. Different parts of a functioning glass sphere are connected to each other by a set in panoramic and internal lifts.
• "Tsitsinatela" is the European standard amusement park, opened in 2006. "Tsitsinatela" in Georgian means "firefly." The park is located near the town of Kobuleti. There are the following objects operating on the park territory: the Ferris wheel, about 40 attractions, entertainment rooms, carousels, slot machines hall, karting and bowling club, as well as a pizzeria and a coffee shop.
Day 6. Day off in Batumi- Night Club in Batumi- Overnight in Batumi.
Day 7. Transfer to Tbilisi/Batumi/Kutaisi Airport.