|Low Season||High Season||Low Season||High Season||Low Season||High Season|
|10 Persons||424 $||602 $||901 $||1365 $||1444 $||2215 $|
|9 Persons||436 $||615 $||916 $||1380 $||1467 $||2238 $|
|8 Persons||451 $||630 $||935 $||1399 $||1495 $||2266 $|
|7 Persons||471 $||650 $||959 $||1423 $||1531 $||2302 $|
|6 Persons||497 $||676 $||991 $||1455 $||1579 $||2350 $|
|5 Persons||534 $||713 $||1036 $||1500 $||1646 $||2417 $|
|4 Persons||590 $||768 $||1103 $||1568 $||1747 $||2518 $|
|3 Persons||682 $||860 $||1216 $||1680 $||1915 $||2687 $|
|2 Persons||866 $||1044 $||1440 $||1905 $||2252 $||3024 $|
|1 Persons||1532 $||1889 $||2681 $||3610 $||4305 $||5848 $|
|Prices per person||Low Season: 01 October - 30 May   High Season: 01 June - 30 September|
Tbilisi is city of Iconic clubs, transformed old soviet buildings into the mind-blowing venues for partying, archetypal pubs and bars, traditional wine cellars, delicious restaurants.
Day 1. Meeting at Tbilisi/Batumi/Kutaisi Airport- Transfer to the hotel, check in hotel- Overnight in Tbilisi.
Day 2. Tbilisi City Tour- Night Club in Tbilisi- Overnight in hotel in Tbilisi.
Our tour is starting in Tbilisi – capital of Georgia, one of the ancient cities in Caucasus. Wandering in Tbilisi streets you will fell the contrasts: the meeting point of Old and New, of Eastern and Western civilizations, which are harmoniously combined in each other.
Day 3. Kakheti Tour- Night Club in Tbilisi- Overnight in Tbilisi.
• Gremi is a 16th century architectural monument – the royal citadel and the Church of the Archangels – in Kakheti, Georgia. The complex is what has survived from the once flourishing town of Gremi and is located east of the present-day village of the same name in the Kvareli district.
• Nekresi once was a town in Kakheti, Georgia. Nowadays Nekresi is a monastery complex located high up in the hill offering breathtaking views to surrounding plateau, not to mention that monastery complex is really interesting by itself. Located close to Kvareli town.
• Ilia lake is called so in honor of famous Georgian writes of beginning of XX century – Ilia Chavchavadze, is handmade lake in the north part of Kakheti, Alazani valley, near town Kvareli, where are Saperavi grape yards, for wine Kindzmarauli. Around the lake are located cafes, park, and is being built hotel. Tourists often visit the lake during Kakheti tour, to have some rest, locals come here to spend whole day near water, and rest.
• Sighnaghi is the prettiest town in Kakheti, sitting on a hilltop 60km southeast of Telavi and full of 18th- and 19th-century architecture with an Italianate feel. Signaghi has fully preserved the fortress walls that are crowned with watchtowers, where one can climb to get the magnificent view of the Alazani valley.
Day 4. Day off in Tbilisi- Overnight in Tbilisi.
Day 5. Mtskheta – Kazbegi Tour- Night Club in Tbilisi- Overnight in hotel in Tbilisi.
• Svetitskhoveli Cathedral- is the main Christian Orthodox Cathedral in Georgia, built in 1010-1029 cc by the Georgian architect Arsukisdze and represents the high artistic value of Feudal time’s architecture. It was the main pilgrimage place on the Silk Road, the burial place of the Christ’s Robe, the tomb place of Georgian Kings and the most frequently visited place in Georgia. It is listed as UNESCO World Heritage Site and is located in the historical town of Mtskheta, the former capital of the kingdom of Iberia.
• Jvari Monastery- is the masterpiece of Early Christian Orthodox architecture, which is dated 585-604 cc AD. Located on the hill top near the town Mtskheta, it is listed in UNESCO World Heritage Site list in 1994. The name is translated as the Monastery of the Cross.
• Ananuri is a fortress situated on the foreland by the Aragvi River, not far from Zhinvali water reservoir and about 70 km from Tbilisi, Georgia. The fortress was the scene of numerous battles.
• Gudauri View Point-a huge curving stone-plated concrete structure, Russian Georgian Friendship Monument was built in 1983 to commemorate the bicentennial of the Treaty of Georgievsk, which put Georgia under Russian protectorate.
Day 6. Transfer to Tbilisi/Batumi/Kutaisi Airport.