|Low Season||High Season|
|10 Persons||578 $||792 $|
|9 Persons||603 $||817 $|
|8 Persons||634 $||849 $|
|7 Persons||675 $||889 $|
|6 Persons||729 $||943 $|
|5 Persons||804 $||1018 $|
|4 Persons||917 $||1132 $|
|3 Persons||1106 $||1320 $|
|2 Persons||1483 $||1697 $|
|1 Persons||2766 $||3195 $|
|Prices per person||Low Season: 01 October - 30 May   High Season: 01 June - 30 September|
Georgia is situated on the Black Sea coast between the mountain ranges of the Greater Caucasus in the north and the Lesser Caucasus in the south. It’s a country of incredible landscapes, rugged mountains, rivers, valleys and meadows, medieval towns, good food, fantastic wine, one of the world’s oldest languages and hospitable people. In case if you you're planning an extreme vacation, our tour is for you.
Day 1. Meeting at Tbilisi/Batumi/Kutaisi Airport- Transfer to the hotel, check in hotel- Overnight in Signaghi.
Day 2. Kakheti Tour- Overnight in Signaghi.
• The monastic complex of Ikalto is situated 7-8-kilometers west of Telavi on the outskirts the village of Ikalto. The complex was founded by one of the Assyrian monks – Zenon of Ikalto in the late VI century.
• Alaverdi St. George Cathedral (first half of the 11th century) is located 18 km from the town of Telavi in the Alazani-River valley. Earliest structures of Alaverdi Monastery date back to 6th century.
• Gremi is a 16th century architectural monument – the royal citadel and the Church of the Archangels – in Kakheti, Georgia. The complex is what has survived from the once flourishing town of Gremi and is located east of the present-day village of the same name in the Kvareli district.
• Ilia lake is called so in honor of famous Georgian writes of beginning of XX century – Ilia Chavchavadze, is handmade lake in the north part of Kakheti, Alazani valley, near town Kvareli, where are Saperavi grape yards, for wine Kindzmarauli. Around the lake are located cafes, park, and is being built hotel. Tourists often visit the lake during Kakheti tour, to have some rest, locals come here to spend whole day near water, and rest.
Day 3. Tusheti, Omalo- Overnight in Tusheti.
• Omalo is a principal village in the historical region of Tusheti, Georgia. Administratively, it is part of the Akhmeta District in Kakheti. It lies between the Greater Caucasus Mountain Range and the Pirikita Range of Tusheti. Due to Omalo's high mountain location on the northern slopes of the Greater Caucasus Mountain Range and the absence of well-maintained roads, it is largely isolated from the rest of Georgia for most of the year.
Day 4. Shenako- Diklo - Overnight in Tusheti.
• Shenako is a highland village in the eastern Georgian region of Kakheti. Shenako is surely one of most beautiful villages of Tusheti. There are no towers but there are old beautiful houses with unique balconies, stony roofs, stunning views from balconies and church beautifully standing on the hill which changes color during each season -gradually turns from green to yellow and then white.
• Diklos Mta or simply Diklo is a peak in the eastern part of the Caucasus Mountains in between border of the Russian Republics of Chechnya and Dagestan and the Tusheti region of Georgia.
Day 5. Dartlo- Chesho- Overnight in Tusheti.
• Dartlo represents a dream village, on the beautiful alpine slopes of Caucasus Mountains at the level of 1850m; Tusheti’s Alazani River, lots of homestays, Cafe with a perfect location, camping places, tasty mountain cheese, view to waterfall from the houses and even more Dartlo has to offer.
• Chesho is a village between Dartlo and Parsma in a lovely bend of the Pirikiti Alazani river. It is on the route from Omalo to Shatili, the most popular trek in this part of Georgian Caucasus.
Day 6. Trip to Tbilisi- Overnight in Tbilisi.
Day 7. Transfer to Tbilisi/Batumi/Kutaisi Airport.