|Low Season||High Season||Low Season||High Season||Low Season||High Season|
|10 Persons||630 $||916 $||1365 $||2107 $||2204 $||3439 $|
|9 Persons||650 $||936 $||1389 $||2132 $||2240 $||3474 $|
|8 Persons||676 $||961 $||1419 $||2162 $||2284 $||3519 $|
|7 Persons||708 $||994 $||1458 $||2201 $||2342 $||3576 $|
|6 Persons||751 $||1037 $||1510 $||2253 $||2418 $||3652 $|
|5 Persons||812 $||1098 $||1583 $||2326 $||2525 $||3759 $|
|4 Persons||903 $||1189 $||1689 $||2436 $||2685 $||3919 $|
|3 Persons||1054 $||1340 $||1875 $||2618 $||2952 $||4186 $|
|2 Persons||1357 $||1643 $||2240 $||2983 $||3485 $||4720 $|
|1 Persons||2520 $||3086 $||4281 $||5766 $||6771 $||9220 $|
|Prices per person||Low Season: 01 October - 30 May   High Season: 01 June - 30 September|
Georgia is situated on the Black Sea coast between the mountain ranges of the Greater Caucasus in the north and the Lesser Caucasus in the south. It’s a country of incredible landscapes, rugged mountains, rivers, valleys and meadows, medieval towns, good food, fantastic wine, one of the world’s oldest languages and hospitable people. In case if you you're planning an extreme vacation, our tour is for you.
Day 1. Meeting at Tbilisi/Batumi/Kutaisi Airport- Transfer to the hotel, check in hotel- Overnight in Tbilisi.
Day 2. Tbilisi City Tour- Overnight in Tbilisi.
Our tour is starting in Tbilisi – capital of Georgia, one of the ancient cities in Caucasus. Wandering in Tbilisi streets you will fell the contrasts: the meeting point of Old and New, of Eastern and Western civilizations, which are harmoniously combined in each other.
Day 3. Trip to Ananuri- Rafting- Paragliding- Gudauri View Point- Overnight in Gudauri.
• Ananuri is a fortress situated on the foreland by the Aragvi River, not far from Zhinvali water reservoir and about 70 km from Tbilisi, Georgia. The fortress was the scene of numerous battles.
• Raft on Aragvi River near Pasanauri, where you can see Ananuri Fortress.
• Paragliding in Gudauri you will have a great opportunity to enjoy amazing nature of Georgia.
• Gudauri View Point-a huge curving stone-plated concrete structure, Russian Georgian Friendship Monument was built in 1983 to commemorate the bicentennial of the Treaty of Georgievsk, which put Georgia under Russian protectorate.
Day 4. Kazbegi- Kazbegi Trinity Church- Trusso Ravine- Juta- Overnight in Gudauri.
• Kazbegi - one of the must see destinations in Georgia, mostly due to amazing hiking routes and stunning nature.
• Near the village of Gergeti, outside the town of Stephantsminda, in Georgia, lies the isolated Gergeti Trinity Church. Also called the Holy Trinity Church, it sits on top of a mountain near Mount Kazbegi, one of the highest and most beautiful peaks of Caucasus, at an elevation of 2170 meters.
• The beautiful Truso Valley, source of the Tergi River, heads west off the Georgian Military Hwy 17km south of Kazbegi. It's dotted with ancient towers, abandoned Ossetian villages and strange mineral phenomena, notably the Abano mineral lake which bubbles with carbon dioxide.
• The village of Juta is one of the highest settlements (2200 m) in the municipality of Kazbegi, and is located 24 km from Stepantsminda (8 km of paved road, and the remainder is a dirt road). The Chaukhi mountain range, located near the village, is situated on the main ridge of the Caucasus mountain range, at the source of the river Bakurkhevi.
Day 5. Jvari Monastery- Svetickhoveli- Bodbe- Overnight in Signaghi.
• Jvari Monastery- is the masterpiece of Early Christian Orthodox architecture, which is dated 585-604 cc AD. Located on the hill top near the town Mtskheta, it is listed in UNESCO World Heritage Site list in 1994. The name is translated as the Monastery of the Cross.
• Svetitskhoveli Cathedral- is the main Christian Orthodox Cathedral in Georgia, built in 1010-1029 cc by the Georgian architect Arsukisdze and represents the high artistic value of Feudal time’s architecture. It was the main pilgrimage place on the Silk Road, the burial place of the Christ’s Robe, the tomb place of Georgian Kings and the most frequently visited place in Georgia. It is listed as UNESCO World Heritage Site and is located in the historical town of Mtskheta, the former capital of the kingdom of Iberia.
• The monastery of St. Nino is located in the village of Bodbe, in the Signaghi region, Kakheti. The territory of the monastery is decorated with flower beds and bushes, vineyards and a healing spring. The history of the monastery is closely connected with the adoption of Christianity.
Day 6. Signaghi Day off- Overnight in Signaghi.
• Sighnaghi is the prettiest town in Kakheti, sitting on a hilltop 60km southeast of Telavi and full of 18th- and 19th-century architecture with an Italianate feel. Signaghi has fully preserved the fortress walls that are crowned with watchtowers, where one can climb to get the magnificent view of the Alazani valley.
Day 7. Tusheti, Omalo- Overnight in Tusheti.
• Omalo is a principal village in the historical region of Tusheti, Georgia. Administratively, it is part of the Akhmeta District in Kakheti. It lies between the Greater Caucasus Mountain Range and the Pirikita Range of Tusheti. Due to Omalo's high mountain location on the northern slopes of the Greater Caucasus Mountain Range and the absence of well-maintained roads, it is largely isolated from the rest of Georgia for most of the year.
Day 8. Shenako- Diklo- Overnight in Tusheti.
• Shenako is a highland village in the eastern Georgian region of Kakheti. Shenako is surely one of most beautiful villages of Tusheti. There are no towers but there are old beautiful houses with unique balconies, stony roofs, stunning views from balconies and church beautifully standing on the hill which changes color during each season -gradually turns from green to yellow and then white.
• Diklos Mta or simply Diklo is a peak in the eastern part of the Caucasus Mountains in between border of the Russian Republics of Chechnya and Dagestan and the Tusheti region of Georgia.
Day 9. Dartlo- Chesho- Overnight in Tusheti.
• Dartlo represents a dream village, on the beautiful alpine slopes of Caucasus Mountains at the level of 1850m; Tusheti’s Alazani River, lots of homestays, Cafe with a perfect location, camping places, tasty mountain cheese, view to waterfall from the houses and even more Dartlo has to offer.
• Chesho is a village between Dartlo and Parsma in a lovely bend of the Pirikiti Alazani river. It is on the route from Omalo to Shatili, the most popular trek in this part of Georgian Caucasus.
Day 10. Transfer to Tbilisi- Overnight in Tbilisi.
Day 11. Day off In Tbilisi- Overnight in Tbilisi.
Day 12. Transfer to Tbilisi/Batumi/Kutaisi Airport.