Svetitskhoveli Cathedral - Eastern Orthodox Cathedral, located in the historical city of Mtskheta, Georgia, north-west of the Georgian capital of Tbilisi. The masterpiece of the early Middle Ages Svetitskhoveli was recognized by UNESCO as a World Heritage Site. Now it is the second largest church building in Georgia, after the Holy Trinity Cathedral. Known as the burial site of Christ's mantle, Svetitskhoveli has long been one of the main Georgian Orthodox churches and is one of the most revered places. The current structure was completed in 1029 Medieval Georgian architect Arsakidze, although the site itself dates back to the beginning of the fourth century.