|Low Season||High Season||Low Season||High Season|
|10 Persons||1220 $||1756 $||2558 $||3951 $|
|9 Persons||1263 $||1798 $||2608 $||4001 $|
|8 Persons||1316 $||1851 $||2671 $||4064 $|
|7 Persons||1384 $||1920 $||2751 $||4144 $|
|6 Persons||1475 $||2010 $||2858 $||4251 $|
|5 Persons||1602 $||2138 $||3009 $||4401 $|
|4 Persons||1793 $||2329 $||3234 $||4627 $|
|3 Persons||2111 $||2647 $||3609 $||5002 $|
|2 Persons||2748 $||3283 $||4359 $||5752 $|
|1 Persons||5296 $||6357 $||8519 $||11303 $|
|Prices per person||Low Season: 01 October - 30 May   High Season: 01 June - 30 September|
Georgia is situated on the Black Sea coast between the mountain ranges of the Greater Caucasus in the north and the Lesser Caucasus in the south. It’s a country of incredible landscapes, rugged mountains, rivers, valleys and meadows, medieval towns, good food, fantastic wine, one of the world’s oldest languages and hospitable people. It’s perfect place for hiking.
Day 1. Meeting at Tbilisi/Batumi/Kutaisi Airport- Transfer to the hotel, check in hotel- Overnight in Borjomi Hotel.
Day 2. Samckhe Javakheti Hiking Tour- Overnight in hotel in Borjomi.
• Bakuriani is one of the most important ski resorts in Georgia. Tens of thousands come annually to ski, snowboard, enjoy breathtaking views of Caucasus gorge, walk around places covered with coniferous forests, hike trails of nearby villages, horse ride, cycle.
• Tabatskuri Lake is a high alpine lake that is one of the deepest and most beautiful in Georgia. Lake is located between Borjomi and Akhalkalaki districts In Samtskhe-Javakheti region on the sea level of 1991m. It’s of volcanic origin and there is also see small island in the Lake.
• Khertvisi fortress is one of the oldest fortresses in Georgia and was functional throughout the Georgian feudal period. It is situated in Southern Georgia, in Meskheti region. The fortress was first build in the 2nd century BC. The church was built in 985, and the present walls build in 1354. As the legend says, Khertvisi was destroyed by Alexander the Great.
• Vardzia was erected in the 12 Th – 13 Th centuries during the rule of George III and his daughter of Tamara for the purpose of the southern boundaries of Georgia protection. It is a multi-storied complex with streets, tunnels and stairs leading to monasteries, temples, fortresses, baths, libraries dwelling houses and so forth.
• Rabati Castle was built in the 13th century, Rabati castle developed under the influence of diﬀerent cultures over subsequent centuries and this is reflected in its architecture. Within the 7 hectares castle complex there is a Church, a Mosque, a Minaret and a Synagogue.
Day 3. Hiking in Borjomi National Park- Overnight in hotel in Borjomi.
• Borjomi is a gorgeous resort in Georgia, famous in particular for the numerous springs with mineral water that can be found here.
• The Borjomi-Kharagauli National Park is a protected area in central Georgia, situated in the Lesser Caucasus, southwest to the nation's capital of Tbilisi. Its ecoregion is that of the Caucasus mixed forests and of the largest national parks in Georgia.
Day 4. Day off in Borjomi- Overnight in hotel in Borjomi.
Day 5. Borjomi- Svaneti- Overnight in Svaneti.
• Svaneti- Georgia's most mysterious mountain region is like a fairy tale come to life. The fabled region is renowned for its enchanting stone villages, punctuated by the famous defensive towers, and populated by a fiercely independent race, known as the Svans.
Day 6. Mestia Tour- Overnight in Svaneti.
• Mestia- the most original and mysterious area of Georgia hiding high in the mountains. This wonderful little town lying at an altitude of 1,500 meters in an area of steppe that rises gradually up towards the surrounding Greater Caucasus Mountains.
• The museum houses more than 4.000 items: archaeological objects discovered in Svaneti region, unique samples of engraved and painted icons, religious objects, manuscripts. New Testaments, weapons and armor, iron and cooper items, wooden ethnographic objects, adornments, silverware, textiles, etc.
Day 7. Trip to Ushguli- Hiking from Adishi to Khalde- Overnight in Svaneti.
• Ushguli - UNESCO world heritage site is the highest permanently inhabited village in Europe, located in Svaneti, at the feet of Shkhara, one of the highest Caucasian summits. About 70 families, approximately 250 people live in the village, which dates back more than 2000 years.
• Adishi- is a highland village, 2,040 meters above sea level, in the region of Samegrelo-Zemo Svaneti, Georgia, 44 kilometers from the town of Mestia. The landscape of the village is dominated by a number of medieval monuments, and the Greater Caucasus Mountains.
• Khalde- highland old village in Upper Svaneti, its abandoned village where only few family lives.
Day 8. Martvili Canyon- Okatse Canyon- Promete Caves- Overnight in hotel in Kutaisi.
• The Martvili Canyons in Samegrelo-Zemo Svaneti region are named after the nearby town of Martvili. The spectacular canyons, caves and waterfalls were formed over time by the Abasha River and feature beautiful green and blue colors.
• The Okatse Canyon has already attracted and amazed large number of tourists with its magnificent wild nature, astonishing waterfalls and breathtaking views. Located in the Western Georgia, near the village of Gordi, the canyon runs roughly for 14 kilometers.
• Prometheus Caves- one of Georgia's natural wonders providing visitors with breathtaking examples of stalactites, stalagmites, curtains, petrified waterfalls, cave pearls, underground rivers, and lakes.
Day 9. Katskhi Pillar- Ananuri- Gudauri View Point- Overnight in Kazbegi or Gudauri.
• Katskhi Pillar- abruptly rises 40 meters from the hills of Central Georgia and looks similar to a giant’s club. Its mythical aura made it a place of worship since humans settled this area. Prior to the arrival of Christianity, the pillar served as a pagan holy place for a long time and was most likely used for fertility rites.
• Ananuri is a fortress situated on the foreland by the Aragvi River, not far from Zhinvali water reservoir and about 70 km from Tbilisi, Georgia. The fortress was the scene of numerous battles.
• Gudauri View Point-a huge curving stone-plated concrete structure, Russian Georgian Friendship Monument was built in 1983 to commemorate the bicentennial of the Treaty of Georgievsk, which put Georgia under Russian protectorate.
Day 10. Kazbegi Trinity Church- Hiking to the Glacier- Overnight in Kazbegi or Gudauri.
• Near the village of Gergeti, outside the town of Stephantsminda, in Georgia, lies the isolated Gergeti Trinity Church. Also called the Holy Trinity Church, it sits on top of a mountain near Mount Kazbegi, one of the highest and most beautiful peaks of Caucasus, at an elevation of 2170 meters.
• Hiking to the Glacier
Day 11. Juta Valley- Trekking Abudelauri Lakes- Overnight in hotel in Kazbegi or Gudauri.
• The village of Juta is one of the highest settlements (2200 m) in the municipality of Kazbegi, and is located 24 km from Stepantsminda (8 km of paved road, and the remainder is a dirt road). The Chaukhi mountain range, located near the village, is situated on the main ridge of the Caucasus mountain range, at the source of the river Bakurkhevi.
• Trekking to Abudelauri’s colorful Lakes which come from glaciers. There are three: a green, a white and a blue lake, which aren’t located far from each other.
Day 12. Trip to Shatili- Truso Valley- Overnight in guesthouse in Shatili.
• Shatili- historic highland village in Georgia. The village is actually a unique complex of medieval-to-early modern fortresses and fortified dwellings of stone and mortar.
• The beautiful Truso Valley, source of the Tergi River, heads west off the Georgian Military Hwy 17km south of Kazbegi. It's dotted with ancient towers, abandoned Ossetian villages and strange mineral phenomena, notably the Abano mineral lake which bubbles with carbon dioxide.
Day 13. Hiking from Shatili to Mutso- Overnight in guesthouse in Shatili. • Mutso is the last settlement area of Khevsureti. What makes Mutso so interesting, is its ruined city hanging above it on a rocky land. The hike up there is quite challenging but is worth every step as you get rewarded with gorgeous views of the valley.
Day 14. Trip from Shatili to Tbilisi- Overnight in hotel in Tbilisi.
Day 15. Day off in Tbilisi- Overnight in hotel in Tbilisi.
Day 16. Transfer to Tbilisi/Batumi/Kutaisi Airport.