|Low Season||High Season||Low Season||High Season||Low Season||High Season|
|10 Persons||431 $||609 $||908 $||1372 $||1451 $||2223 $|
|9 Persons||446 $||624 $||926 $||1390 $||1477 $||2248 $|
|8 Persons||464 $||643 $||948 $||1412 $||1508 $||2280 $|
|7 Persons||488 $||667 $||977 $||1441 $||1549 $||2321 $|
|6 Persons||520 $||699 $||1015 $||1479 $||1603 $||2375 $|
|5 Persons||565 $||744 $||1068 $||1532 $||1679 $||2451 $|
|4 Persons||632 $||811 $||1148 $||1612 $||1793 $||2565 $|
|3 Persons||745 $||923 $||1281 $||1745 $||1983 $||2755 $|
|2 Persons||969 $||1148 $||1548 $||2012 $||2364 $||3135 $|
|1 Persons||1739 $||2096 $||2896 $||3824 $||4528 $||6070 $|
|Prices per person||Low Season: 01 October - 30 May   High Season: 01 June - 30 September|
Georgia is situated on the Black Sea coast between the mountain ranges of the Greater Caucasus in the north and the Lesser Caucasus in the south. It’s a country of incredible landscapes, rugged mountains, rivers, valleys and meadows, medieval towns, good food, fantastic wine, one of the world’s oldest languages and hospitable people. It’s perfect place for hiking.
Day 1. Meeting at Tbilisi/Batumi/Kutaisi Airport- Transfer to the hotel, check in hotel- Overnight in Tbilisi Hotel.
Day 2. Mtskheta- Kazbegi Tour- Overnight in hotel in Kazbegi or Gudauri.
• Svetitskhoveli Cathedral- is the main Christian Orthodox Cathedral in Georgia, built in 1010-1029 cc by the Georgian architect Arsukisdze and represents the high artistic value of Feudal time’s architecture. It was the main pilgrimage place on the Silk Road, the burial place of the Christ’s Robe, the tomb place of Georgian Kings and the most frequently visited place in Georgia. It is listed as UNESCO World Heritage Site and is located in the historical town of Mtskheta, the former capital of the kingdom of Iberia.
• Jvari Monastery- is the masterpiece of Early Christian Orthodox architecture, which is dated 585-604 cc AD. Located on the hill top near the town Mtskheta, it is listed in UNESCO World Heritage Site list in 1994. The name is translated as the Monastery of the Cross.
• Ananuri is a fortress situated on the foreland by the Aragvi River, not far from Zhinvali water reservoir and about 70 km from Tbilisi, Georgia. The fortress was the scene of numerous battles.
• Gudauri View Point-a huge curving stone-plated concrete structure, Russian Georgian Friendship Monument was built in 1983 to commemorate the bicentennial of the Treaty of Georgievsk, which put Georgia under Russian protectorate.
• Kazbegi - one of the must see destinations in Georgia, mostly due to amazing hiking routes and stunning nature.
Day 3. Kazbegi Tour- Overnight in hotel in Kazbegi or Gudauri.
• Near the village of Gergeti, outside the town of Stephantsminda, in Georgia, lies the isolated Gergeti Trinity Church. Also called the Holy Trinity Church, it sits on top of a mountain near Mount Kazbegi, one of the highest and most beautiful peaks of Caucasus, at an elevation of 2170 meters.
• Trekking to glacier.
Day 4. Kazbegi Tour- Overnight in Kazbegi or Gudauri.
• The village of Juta is one of the highest settlements (2200 m) in the municipality of Kazbegi, and is located 24 km from Stepantsminda (8 km of paved road, and the remainder is a dirt road). The Chaukhi mountain range, located near the village, is situated on the main ridge of the Caucasus mountain range, at the source of the river Bakurkhevi.
• Trekking to Abudelauri’s colorful Lakes which come from glaciers. There are three: a green, a white and a blue lake, which aren’t located far from each other.
Day 5. Day off in Kazbegi- Overnight in hotel in Kazbegi or Gudauri.
Day 6. Transfer to Tbilisi/Batumi/Kutaisi Airport.