|Low Season||High Season||Low Season||High Season||Low Season||High Season|
|10 Persons||1228 $||1763 $||2566 $||3959 $||4255 $||6655 $|
|9 Persons||1270 $||1806 $||2616 $||4009 $||4328 $||6728 $|
|8 Persons||1323 $||1859 $||2679 $||4072 $||4420 $||6820 $|
|7 Persons||1392 $||1928 $||2720 $||4153 $||4537 $||6937 $|
|6 Persons||1483 $||2019 $||2868 $||4260 $||4694 $||7094 $|
|5 Persons||1611 $||2147 $||3018 $||4411 $||4913 $||7313 $|
|4 Persons||1803 $||2338 $||3244 $||4637 $||5242 $||7642 $|
|3 Persons||2122 $||2658 $||3620 $||5013 $||5790 $||8190 $|
|2 Persons||2761 $||3296 $||4373 $||5766 $||6886 $||9286 $|
|1 Persons||5322 $||6393 $||8546 $||11332 $||13573 $||18373 $|
|Prices per person||Low Season: 01 October - 30 May   High Season: 01 June - 30 September|
Georgia is situated on the Black Sea coast between the mountain ranges of the Greater Caucasus in the north and the Lesser Caucasus in the south. It’s a country of incredible landscapes, rugged mountains, rivers, valleys and meadows, medieval towns, good food, fantastic wine, one of the world’s oldest languages and hospitable people.
Day 1. Meeting at Tbilisi/Batumi/Kutaisi Airport- Transfer to the hotel, check in hotel.
Day 2. Our tour is starting in Tbilisi – capital of Georgia, one of the ancient cities in Caucasus. Wandering in Tbilisi streets you will fell the contrasts: the meeting point of Old and New, of Eastern and Western civilizations, which are harmoniously combined in each other.
Day 3. Mtskheta Tour- Overihgt in Tbilisi
• Svetitskhoveli Cathedral- is the main Christian Orthodox Cathedral in Georgia, built in 1010-1029 cc by the Georgian architect Arsukisdze and represents the high artistic value of Feudal time’s architecture. It was the main pilgrimage place on the Silk Road, the burial place of the Christ’s Robe, the tomb place of Georgian Kings and the most frequently visited place in Georgia. It is listed as UNESCO World Heritage Site.
• Jvari Monastery- is the masterpiece of Early Christian Orthodox architecture, which is dated 585-604 cc AD. Located on the hill top near the town Mtskheta, it is listed in UNESCO World Heritage Site list in 1994. The name is translated as the Monastery of the Cross.
• Samtavro Convent is located in the spiritual center of Georgia, Mtskheta, and is considered the famous landmark of the town. The monastery was built by King Mirian near the blackberry, after the death of St. Nino.
• Shio Mghvime Monastery is located 9 km from the city of Mtskheta, high in the mountains, at an altitude of 750 m above sea level. The monastery was founded by the Monk Shio, who was one of the thirteen holy fathers arrived in Georgia to preach Christianity
Day 4. Kakheti Tour- Overnight in Signaghi.
• David Gareja is a rock-hewn Georgian Orthodox Monastery Complex located in the Kakheti region of Eastern Georgia, on the half-desert slopes of Mount Gareja, some 60–70 km southeast of Georgia's capital Tbilisi. The complex includes hundreds of cells, churches, chapels, refectories and living quarters hollowed out of the rock face.
• Sighnaghi is the prettiest town in Kakheti, sitting on a hilltop 60km southeast of Telavi and full of 18th- and 19th-century architecture with an Italianate feel. Signaghi has fully preserved the fortress walls that are crowned with watchtowers, where one can climb to get the magnificent view of the Alazani valley.
• The monastery of St. Nino is located in the village of Bodbe, in the Signagi region, Kakheti. The territory of the monastery is decorated with flower beds and bushes, vineyards and a healing spring. The history of the monastery is closely connected with the adoption of Christianity
Day 5. Kakheti Tour- Overnight in Signaghi.
• Tsinandali is Kakhetian residence of the 19th century Prince, poet and public figure, Alexandre Chavchavadze. The complex in Tsinandali embraces the memorial house, a landscape garden, a historical winery, wine cellar, hotel and a café.
• Two of the most important and most beautiful architectural monuments of Kakheti are the Dzveli (Old) and Akhali (New) Shuamta Monasteries. Both of them stand in a forest of deciduous trees which makes them look even more fascinating.
• The monastic complex of Ikalto is situated 7-8-kilometers west of Telavi on the outskirts the village of Ikalto. The complex was founded by one of the Assyrian monks – Zenon of Ikalto in the late VI century.
• Alaverdi St. George Cathedral (first half of the 11th century) is located 18 km from the town of Telavi in the Alazani-River valley. Earliest structures of Alaverdi Monastery date back to 6th century.
• Gremi is a 16th century architectural monument – the royal citadel and the Church of the Archangels – in Kakheti, Georgia. The complex is what has survived from the once flourishing town of Gremi and is located east of the present-day village of the same name in the Kvareli district.
• Ilia lake is called so in honor of famous Georgian writes of beginning of XX century – Ilia Chavchavadze, is handmade lake in the north part of Kakheti, Alazani valley, near town Kvareli, where are Saperavi grape yards, for wine Kindzmarauli. Around the lake are located cafes, park, and is being built hotel. Tourists often visit the lake during Kakheti tour, to have some rest, locals come here to spend whole day near water, and rest.
• Wine Tunnel owned by a winery Khareba is located close to the town of Kvareli, in region of Kakheti, republic of Georgia. It features not only exotic manmade tunnel built in the rocks, but it also has a large territory offering interesting attractions related to Georgian heritage. Guests can book a wine tasting tour here and will be provided with best selection wines from winery Khareba.
Day 6. Kazbegi Tour- Overnight in Kazbegi or Gudauri.
• Ananuri is a fortress situated on the foreland by the Aragvi River, not far from Zhinvali water reservoir and about 70 km from Tbilisi, Georgia. The fortress was the scene of numerous battles.
• Gudauri View Point-a huge curving stone-plated concrete structure, Russian Georgian Friendship Monument was built in 1983 to commemorate the bicentennial of the Treaty of Georgievsk, which put Georgia under Russian protectorate.
Day 7. Kazbegi Tour- Overnight in Kazbegi or Gudauri.
• Near the village of Gergeti, outside the town of Stephantsminda, in Georgia, lies the isolated Gergeti Trinity Church. Also called the Holy Trinity Church, it sits on top of a mountain near Mount Kazbegi, one of the highest and most beautiful peaks of Caucasus, at an elevation of 2170 meters.
• The beautiful Truso Valley, source of the Tergi River, heads west off the Georgian Military Hwy 17km south of Kazbegi. It's dotted with ancient towers, abandoned Ossetian villages and strange mineral phenomena, notably the Abano mineral lake which bubbles with carbon dioxide.
• The village of Juta is one of the highest settlements (2200 m) in the municipality of Kazbegi, and is located 24 km from Stepantsminda (8 km of paved road, and the remainder is a dirt road). The Chaukhi mountain range, located near the village, is situated on the main ridge of the Caucasus mountain range, at the source of the river Bakurkhevi.
Day 8. Gori- Borjomi Tour- Overnight in Borjomi.
• Ioseb Stalin's State Museum- museum complex consists of memorial house, where Stalin was born, exposition building with tower and Stalin’s personal coach with interior, by which he had travelled to Tehran, Yalta and Potsdam. Museum houses Stalin’s personal things, study room of Kremlin, manuscripts, gifts from over the world, Stalin’s mask and paintings.
• Uplistsikhe- Located in Eastern Georgia, is an abandoned rock-hewn town, which once have played an important role in Georgian history. The place was founded in the late Bronze Age, around 1000 BC, and continued to be inhabited until 13th century AD.
• St. George's Monastery is located in a picturesque place in the Borjomi valley. People called it lovingly “The Green Monastery”, because all the trees in the valley are of a special green color. The stones, with which the church is built, are also green, the most visited place in Borjomi neighborhood.
• The Borjomi-Kharagauli National Park is a protected area in central Georgia, situated in the Lesser Caucasus, southwest to the nation's capital of Tbilisi. Its ecoregion is that of the Caucasus mixed forests and of the largest national parks in Georgia.
Day 9. Bakuriani- Tabatskuri Lake- Khertsvisi Castle- Vardzia- Rabati- Overnight in Borjomi.
• Bakuriani is one of the most important ski resorts in Georgia. Tens of thousands come annually to ski, snowboard, enjoy breathtaking views of Caucasus gorge, walk around places covered with coniferous forests, hike trails of nearby villages, horse ride, cycle.
• Tabatskuri Lake is a high alpine lake that is one of the deepest and most beautiful in Georgia. Lake is located between Borjomi and Akhalkalaki districts In Samtskhe-Javakheti region on the sea level of 1991m. It’s of volcanic origin and there is also see small island in the Lake.
• Khertvisi fortress is one of the oldest fortresses in Georgia and was functional throughout the Georgian feudal period. It is situated in Southern Georgia, in Meskheti region. The fortress was first build in the 2nd century BC. The church was built in 985, and the present walls build in 1354. As the legend says, Khertvisi was destroyed by Alexander the Great.
• Vardzia was erected in the 12 Th – 13 Th centuries during the rule of George III and his daughter of Tamara for the purpose of the southern boundaries of Georgia protection. It is a multi-storied complex with streets, tunnels and stairs leading to monasteries, temples, fortresses, baths, libraries dwelling houses and so forth.
• Rabati Castle was built in the 13th century, Rabati castle developed under the influence of diﬀerent cultures over subsequent centuries and this is reflected in its architecture. Within the 7 hectares castle complex there is a Church, a Mosque, a Minaret and a Synagogue.
Day 10. Dadiani Palace- Mestia- Overnight in Mestia.
• Dadiani Palace is a historical building, which is a museum as well. It is located in Zugdidi that is in Samegrelo-Zemo Svaneti region of Georgia. It is one of the most eminent palaces in the whole Caucasus region.
Day 11. Mestia/Ushguli Tour- Overnight in Mestia.
• Mestia- the most original and mysterious area of Georgia hiding high in the mountains. This wonderful little town lying at an altitude of 1,500 meters in an area of steppe that rises gradually up towards the surrounding Greater Caucasus Mountains.
• Ushguli - UNESCO world heritage site is the highest permanently inhabited village in Europe, located in Svaneti, at the feet of Shkhara, one of the highest Caucasian summits. About 70 families, approximately 250 people live in the village, which dates back more than 2000 years.
Day 12. Mestia Museum- Overnight in Mestia.
• The museum houses more than 4.000 items: archaeological objects discovered in Svaneti region, unique samples of engraved and painted icons, religious objects, manuscripts. New Testaments, weapons and armor, iron and cooper items, wooden ethnographic objects, adornments, silverware, textiles, etc.
Day 13. Trip to Batumi- Overnight in Batumi.
Day 14. Batumi Tour- Overnight in Batumi.
• The Batumi Botanical Garden overlooks the Black Sea and is one the largest and richest botanical gardens in the world. Located 9km north of Batumi at Mtsvane Kontskhi (Green Cape) it contains thousands of beautiful species of plants.
• Gonio fortress is a well preserved Roman fortification in Adjara, on the Black sea coast. Located on the left bank of the River Chorokhi the fortress is 12 km south of Batumi and just 4 km from the border with Turkey. The site is believed to hold the tomb of the Apostle Mathew – one of Christ’s disciples – but has yet to be fully excavated.
• Park Of Miniatures- a park is an open space that displays miniature buildings and models. It contains a model of Georgian single cities, towns, villages and etc.
• Batumi dolphinarium was opened in 1975. At the time it was the first dolphinarium in the whole of the Soviet Union. The Dolphinarium is home to 8 Bottlenose Dolphins and several California Sea Lions. You can enjoy the dolphins perform also swim with dolphins.
Day 15. Day off in Batumi- Overnight in Batumi.
Day 16. Transfer to Tbilisi/Batumi/Kutaisi Airport.