|Low Season||High Season||Low Season||High Season||Low Season||High Season|
|10 Persons||443 $||622 $||921 $||1386 $||1519 $||2319 $|
|9 Persons||458 $||636 $||939 $||1403 $||1545 $||2345 $|
|8 Persons||476 $||655 $||960 $||1425 $||1577 $||2377 $|
|7 Persons||499 $||678 $||988 $||1452 $||1619 $||2419 $|
|6 Persons||530 $||709 $||1025 $||1489 $||709 $||2474 $|
|5 Persons||574 $||752 $||1077 $||1541 $||752 $||2551 $|
|4 Persons||639 $||818 $||1155 $||1619 $||1867 $||2667 $|
|3 Persons||748 $||926 $||1285 $||1749 $||2061 $||2861 $|
|2 Persons||965 $||1144 $||1544 $||2008 $||1144 $||3247 $|
|1 Persons||1731 $||2089 $||2888 $||3817 $||2089 $||6295 $|
|Prices per person||Low Season: 01 October - 30 May   High Season: 01 June - 30 September|
Georgia is situated on the Black Sea coast between the mountain ranges of the Greater Caucasus in the north and the Lesser Caucasus in the south. It’s a country of incredible landscapes, rugged mountains, rivers, valleys and meadows, medieval towns, good food, fantastic wine, one of the world’s oldest languages and hospitable people.
Day 1 : Meeting at Tbilisi/Batumi/Kutaisi Airport- Transfer to the hotel, check in hotel- Overnight in Tbilisi Hotel.
Day 2 : Tbilisi Tour- Overnight in hotel in Tbilisi.Our tour is starting in Tbilisi – capital of Georgia, one of the ancient cities in Caucasus. Wandering in Tbilisi streets you will fell the contrasts : the meeting point of Old and New, of Eastern and Western civilizations, which are harmoniously combined in each other.
Day 3 : - Mtskheta - Gori Tour- Overnight in hotel in Borjomi.
• Svetitskhoveli Cathedral- is the main Christian Orthodox Cathedral in Georgia, built in 1010-1029 cc by the Georgian architect Arsukisdze and represents the high artistic value of Feudal time’s architecture. It was the main pilgrimage place on the Silk Road, the burial place of the Christ’s Robe, the tomb place of Georgian Kings and the most frequently visited place in Georgia. It is listed as UNESCO World Heritage Site and is located in the historical town of Mtskheta, the former capital of the kingdom of Iberia.
• Jvari Monastery- is the masterpiece of Early Christian Orthodox architecture, which is dated 585-604 cc AD. Located on the hill top near the town Mtskheta, it is listed in UNESCO World Heritage Site list in 1994. The name is translated as the Monastery of the Cross.
• Ioseb Stalin's State Museum- museum complex consists of memorial house, where Stalin was born, exposition building with tower and Stalin’s personal coach with interior, by which he had travelled to Tehran, Yalta and Potsdam. Museum houses Stalin’s personal things, study room of Kremlin, manuscripts, gifts from over the world, Stalin’s mask and paintings.
• Uplistsikhe- Located in Eastern Georgia, is an abandoned rock-hewn town, which once have played an important role in Georgian history. The place was founded in the late Bronze Age, around 1000 BC, and continued to be inhabited until 13th century AD.
• Borjomi is a gorgeous resort in Georgia, famous in particular for the numerous springs with mineral water that can be found here.
Day 4: Borjomi Tour- Overnight in hotel in Borjomi.
• Borjomi is one of the most popular resorts, famous for its mineral waters, health, unique nature and abundance of historical monuments.
• The Borjomi-Kharagauli National Park is a protected area in central Georgia, situated in the Lesser Caucasus, southwest to the nation's capital of Tbilisi. Its ecoregion is that of the Caucasus mixed forests and of the largest national parks in Georgia.
Day 5: Tabatsyuri – Vardzia – Rabati Tour- Overnight in hotel in Borjomi.
• Tabatskuri Lake is a high alpine lake that is one of the deepest and most beautiful in Georgia. Lake is located between Borjomi and Akhalkalaki districts In Samtskhe-Javakheti region on the sea level of 1991m. It’s of volcanic origin and there is also see small island in the Lake.
• Vardzia was erected in the 12 th – 13 th centuries during the rule of George III and his daughter of Tamara for the purpose of the southern boundaries of Georgia protection. It is a multi-storied complex with streets, tunnels and stairs leading to monasteries, temples, fortresses, baths, libraries dwelling houses and so forth.
• Rabati Castle was built in the 13th century, Rabati castle developed under the influence of different cultures over subsequent centuries and this is reflected in its architecture. Within the 7 hectares castle complex there is a Church, a Mosque, a Minaret and a Synagogue.
Day 6: Transfer to Tbilisi/Batumi/Kutaisi Airport.