|Low Season||High Season||Low Season||High Season|
|10 Persons||479 $||658 $||917 $||1382 $|
|9 Persons||501 $||679 $||940 $||1404 $|
|8 Persons||528 $||707 $||968 $||1433 $|
|7 Persons||563 $||742 $||1005 $||1469 $|
|6 Persons||610 $||788 $||1053 $||1518 $|
|5 Persons||675 $||854 $||1121 $||1586 $|
|4 Persons||773 $||952 $||1224 $||1688 $|
|3 Persons||937 $||1116 $||1394 $||1858 $|
|2 Persons||1264 $||1443 $||1734 $||2198 $|
|1 Persons||2329 $||2686 $||3268 $||4197 $|
|Prices per person||Low Season: 01 October - 30 May   High Season: 01 June - 30 September|
Greater Caucasus in the north and the Lesser Caucasus in the south. It’s a country of incredible landscapes, rugged mountains, rivers, valleys and meadows, medieval towns, good food, fantastic wine, one of the world’s oldest languages and hospitable people. In case if you you're planning an extreme vacation, if you would like to enjoy off-road adventure our tour is for you.
Day 1. Meeting at Tbilisi/Batumi/Kutaisi Airport- Transfer to the hotel, check in hotel- Overnight in Tbilisi.
Day 2. Ananuri- Shatili- Overnight in Shatili.
• Ananuri is a fortress situated on the foreland by the Aragvi River, not far from Zhinvali water reservoir and about 70 km from Tbilisi, Georgia. The fortress was the scene of numerous battles.
• Shatili- historic highland village in Georgia. The village is actually a unique complex of medieval-to-early modern fortresses and fortified dwellings of stone and mortar.
Day 3. Mutso- Overnight in Shatili.
• Mutso- is the last settlement area of Khevsureti. What makes Mutso so interesting, is its ruined city hanging above it on a rocky land. The hike up there is quite challenging but is worth every step as you get rewarded with gorgeous views of the valley.
Day 4. Ananuri- Gudauri View Point- Kazbegi- Overnight in Kazbegi or Gudauri.
• Gudauri View Point-a huge curving stone-plated concrete structure, Russian Georgian Friendship Monument was built in 1983 to commemorate the bicentennial of the Treaty of Georgievsk, which put Georgia under Russian protectorate.
• Kazbegi - one of the must see destinations in Georgia, mostly due to amazing hiking routes and stunning nature.
Day 5. Gergeti Trinity Church- Truso- Juta- Overnight in Kazbegi or Gudauri
• Near the village of Gergeti, outside the town of Stephantsminda, in Georgia, lies the isolated Gergeti Trinity Church. Also called the Holy Trinity Church, it sits on top of a mountain near Mount Kazbegi, one of the highest and most beautiful peaks of Caucasus, at an elevation of 2170 meters.
• The beautiful Truso Valley, source of the Tergi River, heads west off the Georgian Military Hwy 17km south of Kazbegi. It's dotted with ancient towers, abandoned Ossetian villages and strange mineral phenomena, notably the Abano mineral lake which bubbles with carbon dioxide.
• The village of Juta is one of the highest settlements (2200 m) in the municipality of Kazbegi, and is located 24 km from Stepantsminda (8 km of paved road, and the remainder is a dirt road). The Chaukhi mountain range, located near the village, is situated on the main ridge of the Caucasus mountain range, at the source of the river Bakurkhevi.
Day 6. Day Off in Kazbegi- Transfer to Tbilisi/Batumi/Kutaisi Airport.