|Low Season||High Season|
|10 Persons||918 $||1275 $|
|9 Persons||959 $||1316 $|
|8 Persons||1010 $||1367 $|
|7 Persons||1075 $||1432 $|
|6 Persons||1163 $||1520 $|
|5 Persons||1285 $||1642 $|
|4 Persons||1469 $||1826 $|
|3 Persons||1775 $||2132 $|
|2 Persons||2387 $||2744 $|
|1 Persons||4575 $||5289 $|
|Prices per person||Low Season: 01 October - 30 May   High Season: 01 June - 30 September|
Greater Caucasus in the north and the Lesser Caucasus in the south. It’s a country of incredible landscapes, rugged mountains, rivers, valleys and meadows, medieval towns, good food, fantastic wine, one of the world’s oldest languages and hospitable people. In case if you you're planning an extreme vacation, if you would like to enjoy off-road adventure our tour is for you.
Day 1. Meeting at Tbilisi/Batumi/Kutaisi Airport- Transfer to the hotel, check in hotel- Overnight in Kazbegi or Gudauri.
Day 2. Kazbegi Trinity Church- Truso Valley- Juta- Overnight in Kazbegi or Gudauri.
• Near the village of Gergeti, outside the town of Stephantsminda, in Georgia, lies the isolated Gergeti Trinity Church. Also called the Holy Trinity Church, it sits on top of a mountain near Mount Kazbegi, one of the highest and most beautiful peaks of Caucasus, at an elevation of 2170 meters.
• The beautiful Truso Valley, source of the Tergi River, heads west off the Georgian Military Hwy 17km south of Kazbegi. It's dotted with ancient towers, abandoned Ossetian villages and strange mineral phenomena, notably the Abano mineral lake which bubbles with carbon dioxide.
• The village of Juta is one of the highest settlements (2200 m) in the municipality of Kazbegi, and is located 24 km from Stepantsminda (8 km of paved road, and the remainder is a dirt road). The Chaukhi mountain range, located near the village, is situated on the main ridge of the Caucasus mountain range, at the source of the river Bakurkhevi.
Day 3. Ananuri- Shatili- Overnight in Shatili.
• Ananuri is a fortress situated on the foreland by the Aragvi River, not far from Zhinvali water reservoir and about 70 km from Tbilisi, Georgia. The fortress was the scene of numerous battles.
• Shatili- historic highland village in Georgia. The village is actually a unique complex of medieval-to-early modern fortresses and fortified dwellings of stone and mortar.
Day 4. Mutso- Overnight in Shatili.
• Mutso is the last settlement area of Khevsureti. What makes Mutso so interesting, is its ruined city hanging above it on a rocky land. The hike up there is quite challenging but is worth every step as you get rewarded with gorgeous views of the valley.
Day 5. Signaghi- Bodbe Monastery- Overnight in Signaghi.
• Sighnaghi is the prettiest town in Kakheti, sitting on a hilltop 60km southeast of Telavi and full of 18th- and 19th-century architecture with an Italianate feel. Signaghi has fully preserved the fortress walls that are crowned with watchtowers, where one can climb to get the magnificent view of the Alazani valley.
• The monastery of St. Nino is located in the village of Bodbe, in the Signagi region, Kakheti. The territory of the monastery is decorated with flower beds and bushes, vineyards and a healing spring. The history of the monastery is closely connected with the adoption of Christianity.
Day 6. Tusheti, Omalo- Overnight in Omalo.
• Omalo is a principal village in the historical region of Tusheti, Georgia. Administratively, it is part of the Akhmeta District in Kakheti. It lies between the Greater Caucasus Mountain Range and the Pirikita Range of Tusheti. Due to Omalo's high mountain location on the northern slopes of the Greater Caucasus Mountain Range and the absence of well-maintained roads, it is largely isolated from the rest of Georgia for most of the year.
Day 7. Shenako- Diklo- Overnight in Omalo.
• Shenako is a highland village in the eastern Georgian region of Kakheti. Shenako is surely one of most beautiful villages of Tusheti. There are no towers but there are old beautiful houses with unique balconies, stony roofs, stunning views from balconies and church beautifully standing on the hill which changes color during each season -gradually turns from green to yellow and then white.
• Diklos Mta or simply Diklo is a peak in the eastern part of the Caucasus Mountains in between border of the Russian Republics of Chechnya and Dagestan and the Tusheti region of Georgia.
Day 8. Dartlo- Chesho- Overnight in Omalo
. • Dartlo represents a dream village, on the beautiful alpine slopes of Caucasus Mountains at the level of 1850m; Tusheti’s Alazani River, lots of homestays, Cafe with a perfect location, camping places, tasty mountain cheese, view to waterfall from the houses and even more Dartlo has to offer.
• Chesho is a village between Dartlo and Parsma in a lovely bend of the Pirikiti Alazani river. It is on the route from Omalo to Shatili, the most popular trek in this part of Georgian Caucasus.
Day 9. Trip to Tbilisi- Overnight in Tbilisi.
Day 10. Day off In Tbilisi- Overnight in Tbilisi.
Day 11. Transfer to Tbilisi/Batumi/Kutaisi Airport.