|Low Season||High Season||Low Season||High Season|
|10 Persons||742 $||1063 $||1564 $||2399 $|
|9 Persons||768 $||1089 $||1594 $||2430 $|
|8 Persons||800 $||1121 $||1632 $||2468 $|
|7 Persons||841 $||1162 $||1681 $||2516 $|
|6 Persons||896 $||1217 $||1746 $||2581 $|
|5 Persons||973 $||1294 $||1837 $||2673 $|
|4 Persons||1088 $||1410 $||1973 $||2809 $|
|3 Persons||1280 $||1602 $||2201 $||3037 $|
|2 Persons||1665 $||1986 $||2656 $||3492 $|
|1 Persons||3231 $||3773 $||5113 $||6784 $|
|Prices per person||Low Season: 01 October - 30 May   High Season: 01 June - 30 September|
Off-road Tour is starting in wonderful Adjara with is sea beaches, mountain ridges, velvet woods, crystal waterfalls, stone gorges, bottomless lakes, foamy rivers and many other beautiful natural attractions are concentrated in this small nook of the earth.
Day 1. Meeting at Tbilisi/Batumi/Kutaisi Airport- Transfer/check in hotel- Overnight in Tbilisi.
Day 2. Trip to Batumi- Overnight in Batumi.
• The beautiful Green Lake is located in the northern part of the Arsiani Range near Beshumi in Georgia’s Adjara region. Situated between mountains this beautiful lake is surrounded by spruce and beech trees. The clear and transparent water is slightly mineralized.
• Goderdzi Pass mountain ski resort in Ajara is currently being developed as a four season destination. The pristine forested mountains are snow-covered from November to April and offer superb skiing.
Day 3. Adjara Tour- Overnight in Batumi.
• Khulo is a townlet (daba) in Adjara, an autonomous republic in southwest Georgia. The town, formerly known as Khula and Hulo, was a merchant place located on a medieval road that linked Samtskhe-Javakheti to the Black Sea coast.
• The Skhalta monastery is more or less originally preserved sample of medieval sacred architecture in Ajara. Traditional reports and artistic peculiarities connect the construction of the Skhalta Church to Queen Tamar and the middle of the 13th century.
• Dandalo Bridge in Keda District of Ajara is situated in the village of Dandalo, near the Batumi-Khulo highway. Built of volcanic stone and lime in the IX-X Century, the bridge is distinguished by its thin arch and perfect proportions.
• Makhuntseti waterfall is located in the municipality of Keda 30 km from Batumi and is considered as one of most beautiful waterfalls of Georgia. The waterfall can be reached through the famous bridge of the Queen Tamara, who is also called the bridge Makhuntseti.
• Adjarian Wine House was established in 2010. It is a small winery with at a beautiful location 15 minute-drive from Batumi. It was built on the ruins of an 18th century historical winery in Adjara. Winery restored the historical winemaking traditions of Adjara and re-introduced some old, unique wines such as “Chkhaveri” that are characteristic to this region.
Day 4. Adjara Tour- Overnight in Batumi.
• Machakhela National Park is located in the Adjara Region, basin of the Machakhela River. Machakhela itself is a relatively small trans-boundary river between Georgia and Turkey. Machakhela valley is home of the unique variety of relic and endemic plants.
• In village Mirveti you have the opportunity to visit picturesque historical arched bridge located in the village and a Mirvetistkali waterfall in the amazing wood. A touristic route starts from the bridge on the river Chorokhi, heads to the village Mirveti and ends at the Mirvetistskali waterfall.
• The fortress of Gvara is 300 meters from the arrows of the rivers Machakhlistskali and Chorokh on a hill that rises above the valleys of these rivers. There is a wonderful view of these valleys; they are visible for many kilometers.
• Machakhela Gun Monument - Machakhela Gorge is also the birthplace of Ajarian gun making. Famous “Machakhela gun” was produced by local craftsmen in the XVIII century. Later The gun was known in the entire Caucasus.
• Tskhemlara - arch stone bridge: Tskhemlara Bridge was built over the River Machakhela in the village of Tskhemlara. Its half-oval design and quite narrow and is used as a footbridge.
• Qveda chkhutuneti is village in Khelvachauri district, Adjara region. Elevation is 387 m.
• Zeda chkhutuneti is village in Khelvachauri district, Adjara region. Elevation is 593 m, in museum you can see the work of weapons masters, ancient weapons.
Day 5. Mtirala National Park- Day off in Batumi- Overnight in Batumi.
• Mtirala National Park- is a protected area in Adjara region, Georgia. Covering approximately 15,698 hectares in the western Lesser Caucasus, it is situated between the Black Sea and the Adjara Mountains. It also adjoins Kintrishi Protected Areas.
Day 6. Batumi- Mestia- Overnight in Mestia.
• Mestia- the most original and mysterious area of Georgia hiding high in the mountains. This wonderful little town lying at an altitude of 1,500 meters in an area of steppe that rises gradually up towards the surrounding Greater Caucasus Mountains.
Day 7. Ushguli- Overnight in Mestia.
• Ushguli - UNESCO world heritage site is the highest permanently inhabited village in Europe, located in Svaneti, at the feet of Shkhara, one of the highest Caucasian summits. About 70 families, approximately 250 people live in the village, which dates back more than 2000 years.
Day 8. Museum in Mestia- Overnight in Mestia.
• Mestia Museum owns more than 4.000 items: archaeological objects discovered in Svaneti region, unique samples of engraved and painted icons, religious objects, manuscripts. New Testaments, weapons and armor, iron and cooper items, wooden ethnographic objects, adornments, silverware, textiles, etc.
Day 9. Trip to Martvili Canyon- Prometheus Caves- Overnight in Tbilisi.
• The Martvili Canyons in Samegrelo-Zemo Svaneti region are named after the nearby town of Martvili. The spectacular canyons, caves and waterfalls were formed over time by the Abasha River and feature beautiful green and blue colors.
• Prometheus Caves- one of Georgia's natural wonders providing visitors with breathtaking examples of stalactites, stalagmites, curtains, petrified waterfalls, cave pearls, underground rivers, and lakes.
Day 10. Transfer to Tbilisi International Airport.