|Low Season||High Season||Low Season||High Season|
|10 Persons||393 $||572 $||848 $||1312 $|
|9 Persons||406 $||585 $||864 $||1328 $|
|8 Persons||422 $||601 $||883 $||1348 $|
|7 Persons||443 $||622 $||909 $||1373 $|
|6 Persons||472 $||650 $||943 $||1407 $|
|5 Persons||511 $||689 $||990 $||1455 $|
|4 Persons||570 $||748 $||1062 $||1526 $|
|3 Persons||668 $||847 $||1180 $||1645 $|
|2 Persons||865 $||1043 $||1418 $||1882 $|
|1 Persons||1530 $||1847 $||2683 $||365 $|
|Prices per person||Low Season: 01 October - 30 May   High Season: 01 June - 30 September|
Georgia since ancient times is a deeply religious country. Despite the enormous reverence for Christianity, people in Georgia are very tolerant and with due respect refer for other religions. In Georgia, there is a huge number of monasteries, churches and holy places that tourists can visit.
Day 1. Meeting at Tbilisi/Batumi/Kutaisi Airport- Transfer to the hotel, check in hotel- Overnight in Tbilisi.
Day 2. Tbilisi City Tour- Overnight in Tbilisi.
• Our tour is starting in Tbilisi – capital of Georgia, one of the ancient cities in Caucasus. Wandering in Tbilisi streets you will fell the contrasts: the meeting point of Old and New, of Eastern and Western civilizations, which are harmoniously combined in each other.
Day 3. Mtskheta- Kazbegi Tour- Overnight in Tbilisi.
• Svetitskhoveli Cathedral- is the main Christian Orthodox Cathedral in Georgia, built in 1010-1029 cc by the Georgian architect Arsukisdze and represents the high artistic value of Feudal time’s architecture. It was the main pilgrimage place on the Silk Road, the burial place of the Christ’s Robe, the tomb place of Georgian Kings and the most frequently visited place in Georgia. It is listed as UNESCO World Heritage Site.
• Jvari Monastery- is the masterpiece of Early Christian Orthodox architecture, which is dated 585-604 cc AD. Located on the hill top near the town Mtskheta, it is listed in UNESCO World Heritage Site list in 1994. The name is translated as the Monastery of the Cross.
• Samtavro Convent is located in the spiritual center of Georgia, Mtskheta, and is considered the famous landmark of the town. The monastery was built by King Mirian near the blackberry, after the death of St. Nino.
• Near the village of Gergeti, outside the town of Stephantsminda, in Georgia, lies the isolated Gergeti Trinity Church. Also called the Holy Trinity Church, it sits on top of a mountain near Mount Kazbegi, one of the highest and most beautiful peaks of Caucasus, at an elevation of 2170 meters.
Day 4. Dzama Valley Tour- Overnight in Dzama.
• Dzama gorge, hidden between valleys of Kartli and Borjomi forests, which is a home to around 50 new and old monasteries, represents a sacred place for Georgians. Bateti Lake – small lake on the mountain plateau surrounded by mixed forests and beautiful swamp on the southern shore. It’s great destination to feel all colors of the seasons.
Day 5. Transfer to Tbilisi/Batumi/Kutaisi Airport.