|Low Season||High Season||Low Season||High Season||Low Season||High Season|
|10 Persons||630 $||916 $||1365 $||2107 $||2204 $||3439 $|
|9 Persons||650 $||936 $||1389 $||2132 $||2240 $||3474 $|
|8 Persons||676 $||961 $||1419 $||2162 $||2284 $||3519 $|
|7 Persons||708 $||994 $||1458 $||2201 $||2342 $||3576 $|
|6 Persons||751 $||1037 $||1510 $||2253 $||2418 $||3652 $|
|5 Persons||812 $||1098 $||1583 $||2326 $||2525 $||3759 $|
|4 Persons||903 $||1189 $||1689 $||2436 $||2685 $||3919 $|
|3 Persons||1054 $||1340 $||1875 $||2618 $||2952 $||4186 $|
|2 Persons||1357 $||1643 $||2240 $||2983 $||3485 $||4720 $|
|1 Persons||2520 $||3086 $||4281 $||5766 $||6771 $||9220 $|
|Prices per person||Low Season: 01 October - 30 May   High Season: 01 June - 30 September|
Georgia is situated on the Black Sea coast between the mountain ranges of the Greater Caucasus in the north and the Lesser Caucasus in the south. The architecture of the country has been influenced by different architectural styles with some from the medieval period. The country is home to UNESCO World Heritage Sites. They are namely; Bagrati Cathedral and Gelati Monastery, Mtskheta Historical Monuments, and Upper Svaneti Caucasus mountains, villages, and tower houses.
Day 1. Meeting at Tbilisi/Batumi/Kutaisi Airport - Transfer to the hotel, check in hotel - Overnight in hotel in Mtskheta.
Day 2. Mtskheta City Tour - Overnight in Mtskheta.
• Svetitskhoveli Cathedral- is the main Christian Orthodox Cathedral in Georgia, built in 1010-1029 cc by the Georgian architect Arsukisdze and represents the high artistic value of Feudal time’s architecture. It was the main pilgrimage place on the Silk Road, the burial place of the Christ’s Robe, the tomb place of Georgian Kings and the most frequently visited place in Georgia. It is listed as UNESCO World Heritage Site.
• Jvari Monastery- is the masterpiece of Early Christian Orthodox architecture, which is dated 585-604 cc AD. Located on the hill top near the town Mtskheta, it is listed in UNESCO World Heritage Site list in 1994. The name is translated as the Monastery of the Cross.
• Samtavro Convent is located in the spiritual center of Georgia, Mtskheta, and is considered the famous landmark of the town. The monastery was built by King Mirian near the blackberry, after the death of St. Nino.
Day 3. Imereti Tour- Overnight in Kutaisi.
• Gelati Monastery is a masterpiece of the Golden Age of medieval Georgia. Gelati was listed as a UNESCO World Heritage Site and in 2006 was included on the list of Unmovable Monuments of Georgian Cultural Heritage.
• Bagrati- symbol of united Georgia. The Cathedral of King Bagrati in Kutaisi ranks among the best monuments of Georgian architecture. The constructions began in the last quarter of the 10th century. Now it’s in UNESCO World Heritage.
Day 4. Trip to Mestia- Overnight in Mestia.
• Mestia- the most original and mysterious area of Georgia hiding high in the mountains. This wonderful little town lying at an altitude of 1,500 meters in an area of steppe that rises gradually up towards the surrounding Greater Caucasus Mountains.
Day 5. Ushguli- Overnight in Mestia.
• Ushguli - UNESCO world heritage site is the highest permanently inhabited village in Europe, located in Svaneti, at the feet of Shkhara, one of the highest Caucasian summits. About 70 families, approximately 250 people live in the village, which dates back more than 2000 years.
Day 6. Day off in Mestia- Overnight in Mestia.
• Mestia Museum owns more than 4.000 items: archaeological objects discovered in Svaneti region, unique samples of engraved and painted icons, religious objects, manuscripts. New Testaments, weapons and armor, iron and cooper items, wooden ethnographic objects, adornments, silverware, textiles, etc.
Day 7. Trip to Tbilisi- Overnight in Tbilisi.
Day 8. Tbilisi City Tour- Overnight in Tbilisi
• Tbilisi – capital of Georgia, one of the ancient cities in Caucasus. Wandering in Tbilisi streets you will fell the contrasts: the meeting point of Old and New, of Eastern and Western civilizations, which are harmoniously combined in each other.
Day 9. Transfer to Tbilisi/Batumi/Kutaisi Airport.