|Low Season||High Season||Low Season||High Season||Low Season||High Season|
|10 Persons||856 $||1213 $||1765 $||2694 $||2807 $||4349 $|
|9 Persons||885 $||1242 $||1799 $||2728 $||2855 $||4397 $|
|8 Persons||921 $||1278 $||1842 $||2771 $||2915 $||4457 $|
|7 Persons||968 $||1325 $||1897 $||2825 $||2992 $||4535 $|
|6 Persons||1029 $||1387 $||1970 $||2898 $||3095 $||4637 $|
|5 Persons||1116 $||1473 $||2072 $||3001 $||3239 $||4782 $|
|4 Persons||1246 $||1603 $||2225 $||3154 $||3455 $||4998 $|
|3 Persons||1463 $||1820 $||2481 $||3410 $||3815 $||5358 $|
|2 Persons||1896 $||2253 $||2992 $||3921 $||4535 $||6078 $|
|1 Persons||3792 $||4306 $||5785 $||7642 $||8871 $||11956 $|
|Prices per person||Low Season: 01 October - 30 May   High Season: 01 June - 30 September|
Western Georgia is the hub of seaside resorts, beautiful landscapes, also UNESCO World Heritage listed places.
Day 1. Meeting at Tbilisi/Batumi/Kutaisi Airport- Transfer to the hotel, check in hotel- Overnight in Batumi.
Day 2. Batumi Tour- Overnight in Batumi.
Our trip will begin in Batumi – Georgia’s most charming seaside town.
• The Batumi Botanical Garden overlooks the Black Sea and is one the largest and richest botanical gardens in the world. Located 9km north of Batumi at Mtsvane Kontskhi (Green Cape) it contains thousands of beautiful species of plants.
• Gonio fortress is a well preserved Roman fortification in Adjara, on the Black sea coast. Located on the left bank of the River Chorokhi the fortress is 12 km south of Batumi and just 4 km from the border with Turkey. The site is believed to hold the tomb of the Apostle Mathew – one of Christ’s disciples – but has yet to be fully excavated.
• Park Of Miniatures- a park is an open space that displays miniature buildings and models. It contains a model of Georgian single cities, towns, villages and etc.
• Batumi dolphinarium was opened in 1975. At the time it was the first dolphinarium in the whole of the Soviet Union. The Dolphinarium is home to 8 Bottlenose Dolphins and several California Sea Lions. You can enjoy the dolphins perform also swim with dolphins.
Day 3. Adjara Tour- Overnight in Batumi.
• Machakhela National Park is located in the Adjara Region, basin of the Machakhela River. Machakhela itself is a relatively small trans-boundary river between Georgia and Turkey. Machakhela valley is home of the unique variety of relic and endemic plants.
• In village Mirveti you have the opportunity to visit picturesque historical arched bridge located in the village and a Mirvetistkali waterfall in the amazing wood. A touristic route starts from the bridge on the river Chorokhi, heads to the village Mirveti and ends at the Mirvetistskali waterfall.
• The fortress of Gvara is 300 meters from the arrows of the rivers Machakhlistskali and Chorokh on a hill that rises above the valleys of these rivers. There is a wonderful view of these valleys; they are visible for many kilometers.
• Machakhela Gun Monument - Machakhela Gorge is also the birthplace of Ajarian gun making. Famous “Machakhela gun” was produced by local craftsmen in the XVIII century. Later The gun was known in the entire Caucasus.
• Tskhemlara - arch stone bridge: Tskhemlara Bridge was built over the River Machakhela in the village of Tskhemlara. Its half-oval design and quite narrow and is used as a footbridge.
• Qveda chkhutuneti is village in Khelvachauri district, Adjara region. Elevation is 387 m.
• Zeda chkhutuneti is village in Khelvachauri district, Adjara region. Elevation is 593 m, in museum you can see the work of weapons masters, ancient weapons.
Day 4. Day off in Batumi- Overnight in Batumi.
Day 5. Dadiani Palace- Mestia- Overnight in Mestia.
• Dadiani Palace is a historical building, which is a museum as well. It is located in Zugdidi that is in Samegrelo-Zemo Svaneti region of Georgia. It is one of the most eminent palaces in the whole Caucasus region.
• Mestia- the most original and mysterious area of Georgia hiding high in the mountains. This wonderful little town lying at an altitude of 1,500 meters in an area of steppe that rises gradually up towards the surrounding Greater Caucasus Mountains.
Day 6. Mestia Museum- Overnight in Mestia.
• The museum houses more than 4.000 items: archaeological objects discovered in Svaneti region, unique samples of engraved and painted icons, religious objects, manuscripts. New Testaments, weapons and armor, iron and cooper items, wooden ethnographic objects, adornments, silverware, textiles, etc.
Day 7. Ushguli- Overnight in Mestia.
• Ushguli - UNESCO world heritage site is the highest permanently inhabited village in Europe, located in Svaneti, at the feet of Shkhara, one of the highest Caucasian summits. About 70 families, approximately 250 people live in the village, which dates back more than 2000 years.
Day 8. Kinchkha Waterfall- Okatse Canyon- Overnight in Kutaisi.
• Kinchkha is one of the tallest and most beautiful waterfalls in Georgia.
• The Okatse Canyon has already attracted and amazed large number of tourists with its magnificent wild nature, astonishing waterfalls and breathtaking views. Located in the Western Georgia, near the village of Gordi, the canyon runs roughly for 14 kilometers.
Day 9. Sataplia Cave- Prometheus Caves- Martvili Canyon- Overnight in Kutaisi.
• Sataplia is a rather small cave located in Tskaltubo, Georgia. It is famous for fine speleothems and the dinosaur footprints nearby. The tour enters the through-cave on one hillside, crosses the hill underground and then goes back on the surface past the dinosaur footprints.
• Prometheus Caves- one of Georgia's natural wonders providing visitors with breathtaking examples of stalactites, stalagmites, curtains, petrified waterfalls, cave pearls, underground rivers, and lakes.
• The Martvili Canyons in Samegrelo-Zemo Svaneti region are named after the nearby town of Martvili. The spectacular canyons, caves and waterfalls were formed over time by the Abasha River and feature beautiful green and blue colors.
Day 10. Motsameta Monastery- Gelati Monastery- Bagrati Cathedral- Overnight in Kutaisi.
• Motsameta Monastery is located 6 kilometers from Kutaisi. The present day church dates back to the 11th century, but historic records show that a church was constructed in this spot as early as the 8th century. Motsameta attracts crowds of tourists with an ancient superstition: if one crawls three times under the ark and makes a wish while touching the hallows, the wish will come true.
• Gelati Monastery is a masterpiece of the Golden Age of medieval Georgia. Gelati was listed as a UNESCO World Heritage Site and in 2006 was included on the list of Unmovable Monuments of Georgian Cultural Heritage.
• Bagrati- symbol of united Georgia. The Cathedral of King Bagrati in Kutaisi ranks among the best monuments of Georgian architecture. The constructions began in the last quarter of the 10th century. Now it’s in UNESCO World Heritage.
Day 11. Transfer to Tbilisi/Batumi/Kutaisi Airport.