|Low Season||High Season||Low Season||High Season||Low Season||High Season|
|10 Persons||406 $||549 $||800 $||1171 $||1246 $||1863 $|
|9 Persons||418 $||561 $||814 $||1185 $||1266 $||1883 $|
|8 Persons||432 $||575 $||831 $||1202 $||1291 $||1908 $|
|7 Persons||451 $||593 $||853 $||1225 $||1323 $||1941 $|
|6 Persons||475 $||618 $||883 $||1254 $||1366 $||1983 $|
|5 Persons||510 $||652 $||924 $||1295 $||1426 $||2044 $|
|4 Persons||561 $||704 $||986 $||1357 $||1517 $||2134 $|
|3 Persons||647 $||790 $||1089 $||1461 $||1667 $||2284 $|
|2 Persons||819 $||962 $||1296 $||1667 $||1968 $||2585 $|
|1 Persons||1439 $||1725 $||2392 $||3135 $||3736 $||4970 $|
|Prices per person||Low Season: 01 October - 30 May   High Season: 01 June - 30 September|
For Georgians, wine is not just a drink. Wine strengthens the national spirit and unites guests of traditional Caucasian feasts. Grapevines are mentioned in Georgian legends, stories and songs. Wine in Georgia is a national asset attracting tourists and sommeliers from all over the world.
Day 1. Meeting at Tbilisi/Batumi/Kutaisi Airport- Transfer to the hotel, check in hotel- Overnight in Tbilisi.
Day 2. Tbilisi City Tour- Wine Degustation- Overnight in Tbilisi.
• Our tour is starting in Tbilisi – capital of Georgia, one of the ancient cities in Caucasus. Wandering in Tbilisi streets you will fell the contrasts: the meeting point of Old and New, of Eastern and Western civilizations, which are harmoniously combined in each other.
Day 3. Kakheti Tour- Winde Degustation- Overnight in Signaghi.
• Gremi is a 16th century architectural monument – the royal citadel and the Church of the Archangels – in Kakheti, Georgia. The complex is what has survived from the once flourishing town of Gremi and is located east of the present-day village of the same name in the Kvareli district.
• Nekresi once was a town in Kakheti, Georgia. Nowadays Nekresi is a monastery complex located high up in the hill offering breathtaking views to surrounding plateau, not to mention that monastery complex is really interesting by itself. Located close to Kvareli town.
• Ilia lake is called so in honor of famous Georgian writes of beginning of XX century – Ilia Chavchavadze, is handmade lake in the north part of Kakheti, Alazani valley, near town Kvareli, where are Saperavi grape yards, for wine Kindzmarauli. Around the lake are located cafes, park, and is being built hotel. Tourists often visit the lake during Kakheti tour, to have some rest, locals come here to spend whole day near water, and rest.
• Wine Tunnel owned by a winery Khareba is located close to the town of Kvareli, in region of Kakheti, republic of Georgia. It features not only exotic manmade tunnel built in the rocks, but it also has a large territory offering interesting attractions related to Georgian heritage. Guests can book a wine tasting tour here and will be provided with best selection wines from winery Khareba.
Day 4. Kakheti Tour- Wine Degustation- Overnight in Signaghi.
• The monastery of St. Nino is located in the village of Bodbe, in the Signagi region, Kakheti. The territory of the monastery is decorated with flower beds and bushes, vineyards and a healing spring. The history of the monastery is closely connected with the adoption of Christianity.
• Tsinandali is Kakhetian residence of the 19th century Prince, poet and public figure, Alexandre Chavchavadze. The complex in Tsinandali embraces the memorial house, a landscape garden, a historical winery, wine cellar, hotel and a café.
• Two of the most important and most beautiful architectural monuments of Kakheti are the Dzveli (Old) and Akhali (New) Shuamta Monasteries. Both of them stand in a forest of deciduous trees which makes them look even more fascinating.
• The monastic complex of Ikalto is situated 7-8-kilometers west of Telavi on the outskirts the village of Ikalto. The complex was founded by one of the Assyrian monks – Zenon of Ikalto in the late VI century.
• Alaverdi St. George Cathedral (first half of the 11th century) is located 18 km from the town of Telavi in the Alazani-River valley. Earliest structures of Alaverdi Monastery date back to 6th century.
Day 5. Day off in Signaghi- Transfer to Tbilisi/Batumi/Kutaisi Airport.
• Sighnaghi is the prettiest town in Kakheti, sitting on a hilltop 60km southeast of Telavi and full of 18th- and 19th-century architecture with an Italianate feel. Signaghi has fully preserved the fortress walls that are crowned with watchtowers, where one can climb to get the magnificent view of the Alazani valley.