|Low Season||High Season||Low Season||High Season||Low Season||High Season|
|10 Persons||883 $||1169 $||1654 $||2397 $||2527 $||3761 $|
|9 Persons||905 $||1190 $||1680 $||2422 $||2564 $||3798 $|
|8 Persons||932 $||1217 $||1712 $||2455 $||2610 $||3845 $|
|7 Persons||967 $||1252 $||1754 $||2496 $||2670 $||3905 $|
|6 Persons||1013 $||1299 $||1809 $||2552 $||2750 $||3984 $|
|5 Persons||1078 $||1364 $||1887 $||2630 $||2862 $||4096 $|
|4 Persons||1176 $||1462 $||2003 $||2746 $||3029 $||4264 $|
|3 Persons||1339 $||1625 $||2198 $||2941 $||3309 $||4543 $|
|2 Persons||1665 $||1951 $||2587 $||3329 $||3867 $||5102 $|
|1 Persons||3130 $||3702 $||4974 $||6459 $||7535 $||10004 $|
|Prices per person||Low Season: 01 October - 30 May   High Season: 01 June - 30 September|
For Georgians, wine is not just a drink. Wine strengthens the national spirit and unites guests of traditional Caucasian feasts. Grapevines are mentioned in Georgian legends, stories and songs. Wine in Georgia is a national asset attracting tourists and sommeliers from all over the world.
Day 1. Meeting at Tbilisi/Batumi/Kutaisi Airport- Transfer to the hotel, check in hotel- Overnight in Tbilisi.
Day 2. Tbilisi City Tour- Wine Degustation- Overnight in Tbilisi.
• Our tour is starting in Tbilisi – capital of Georgia, one of the ancient cities in Caucasus. Wandering in Tbilisi streets you will fell the contrasts: the meeting point of Old and New, of Eastern and Western civilizations, which are harmoniously combined in each other.
Day 3. Mtskheta- Gori Tour- Wine Degustation- Overnight in Tbilisi.
• Svetitskhoveli Cathedral- is the main Christian Orthodox Cathedral in Georgia, built in 1010-1029 cc by the Georgian architect Arsukisdze and represents the high artistic value of Feudal time’s architecture. It was the main pilgrimage place on the Silk Road, the burial place of the Christ’s Robe, the tomb place of Georgian Kings and the most frequently visited place in Georgia. It is listed as UNESCO World Heritage Site.
• Ioseb Stalin's State Museum- museum complex consists of memorial house, where Stalin was born, exposition building with tower and Stalin’s personal coach with interior, by which he had travelled to Tehran, Yalta and Potsdam. Museum houses Stalin’s personal things, study room of Kremlin, manuscripts, gifts from over the world, Stalin’s mask and paintings.
• Uplistsikhe- Located in Eastern Georgia, is an abandoned rock-hewn town, which once have played an important role in Georgian history. The place was founded in the late Bronze Age, around 1000 BC, and continued to be inhabited until 13th century AD.
Day 4. Mtskheta- Kazbegi Tour- Wine Degustation- Overnight in Tbilisi.
• Jvari Monastery- is the masterpiece of Early Christian Orthodox architecture, which is dated 585-604 cc AD. Located on the hill top near the town Mtskheta, it is listed in UNESCO World Heritage Site list in 1994. The name is translated as the Monastery of the Cross.
• Ananuri is a fortress situated on the foreland by the Aragvi River, not far from Zhinvali water reservoir and about 70 km from Tbilisi, Georgia. The fortress was the scene of numerous battles.
• Gudauri View Point-a huge curving stone-plated concrete structure, Russian Georgian Friendship Monument was built in 1983 to commemorate the bicentennial of the Treaty of Georgievsk, which put Georgia under Russian protectorate.
• Near the village of Gergeti, outside the town of Stephantsminda, in Georgia, lies the isolated Gergeti Trinity Church. Also called the Holy Trinity Church, it sits on top of a mountain near Mount Kazbegi, one of the highest and most beautiful peaks of Caucasus, at an elevation of 2170 meters.
Day 5. Tbilisi Day off- Overnight in Tbilisi.
Day 6. Kakheti Tour- Wine Degustation- Overnight in Signaghi.
• David Gareja is a rock-hewn Georgian Orthodox Monastery Complex located in the Kakheti region of Eastern Georgia, on the half-desert slopes of Mount Gareja, some 60–70 km southeast of Georgia's capital Tbilisi. The complex includes hundreds of cells, churches, chapels, refectories and living quarters hollowed out of the rock face.
• The monastery of St. Nino is located in the village of Bodbe, in the Signagi region, Kakheti. The territory of the monastery is decorated with flower beds and bushes, vineyards and a healing spring. The history of the monastery is closely connected with the adoption of Christianity.
• Sighnaghi is the prettiest town in Kakheti, sitting on a hilltop 60km southeast of Telavi and full of 18th- and 19th-century architecture with an Italianate feel. Signaghi has fully preserved the fortress walls that are crowned with watchtowers, where one can climb to get the magnificent view of the Alazani valley.
Day 7. Kakheti Tour- Wine Degustation- Overnight in Signaghi.
• Tsinandali is Kakhetian residence of the 19th century Prince, poet and public figure, Alexandre Chavchavadze. The complex in Tsinandali embraces the memorial house, a landscape garden, a historical winery, wine cellar, hotel and a café.
• Two of the most important and most beautiful architectural monuments of Kakheti are the Dzveli (Old) and Akhali (New) Shuamta Monasteries. Both of them stand in a forest of deciduous trees which makes them look even more fascinating.
• The monastic complex of Ikalto is situated 7-8-kilometers west of Telavi on the outskirts the village of Ikalto. The complex was founded by one of the Assyrian monks – Zenon of Ikalto in the late VI century.
• Alaverdi St. George Cathedral (first half of the 11th century) is located 18 km from the town of Telavi in the Alazani-River valley. Earliest structures of Alaverdi Monastery date back to 6th century.
• Gremi is a 16th century architectural monument – the royal citadel and the Church of the Archangels – in Kakheti, Georgia. The complex is what has survived from the once flourishing town of Gremi and is located east of the present-day village of the same name in the Kvareli district.
• Nekresi once was a town in Kakheti, Georgia. Nowadays Nekresi is a monastery complex located high up in the hill offering breathtaking views to surrounding plateau, not to mention that monastery complex is really interesting by itself. Located close to Kvareli town.
Day 8. Sighaghi Museum- Signaghi Day off- Overnight in Signaghi.
• Signagi Museum, in the town of Signagi in Georgia’s easternmost region of Kakheti, was established in 1947 and contains exhibits providing glimpses of daily life in Eastern Georgia from the Stone Age to the 20th century.
Day 9. Transfer to Tbilisi/Batumi/Kutaisi Airport.